2008 Highlight Video on YouTube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Highlight Video on YouTube

Here are four minutes of highlights from the 2008 season. My favorite moment: About 1:40 when WIU's Matt Barr gets obliterated from about three directions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c2fKvnFzUw&fmt=18
    Holy nutmeg!

Re: 2008 Highlight Video on YouTube

Great work JimmyJack! Many rep points to you!

Comment

Is there a draft in here, because I just got some chills. Awesome. Especially the ending. Awesome. Did I say it was awesome? Because it was awesome.
      "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Could have used more tight end highlights

Just kidding. Great work JJ. Much appreciated. Sent some chills down my spine watching that.
        I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

The highlight after that hit on Barr, how the heck did JaRon get his foot down??

Comment

What a spectacular video.

Great work JJ!

and great work SDSU football!
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Nice plug at the end with the season tickets

Comment

Is it football season yet? My favorite was steffen knockin down the NDSU guy who tried to hit him after the 2pt conversion.

Were there highlight videos from all the home games this year on youtube? I saw a few but was hoping all of them would be on their.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Excellent job, JJ. When is kickoff 2009?

Comment

Nice job, JJ. Nice to see the clip of Crawford's TD pass at NDSU...talk about some critical playing time!

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                      Nice job, JJ. Nice to see the clip of Crawford's TD pass at NDSU...talk about some critical playing time!
                      I talked to Ryan the other day. He's still hopeful that he'll be able to take some snaps in spring football. He has another surgery coming up to take out some screws and then he'll be able to start rehabbing. He's a good kid. I hope he defies the odds and gets back on the field very soon. I know he'll work his tail off to get there.
                      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
                      X