Dakota Marker DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dakota Marker DVD

JackJD did some checking and discovered that KVLY-TV in Fargo will sell you a copy of the Dakota Marker game DVD for $20 including tax and shipping.

Use this form and write in SDSU vs. NDSU, 11/22/08 (our game is not included on the form). Send it along with your check to KVLY at the address listed on the form.

http://www.newsrant.org/ndsu_order_form.pdf
    Holy nutmeg!

Re: Dakota Marker DVD

20 bucks seems a little steep to me.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I have no problem spending $20 if it had Steve and Jerry doing the broadcast. I won't pay that for the announcers that did the game.
      "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
      -Leo Rosten

Comment

I have to disagree. I don't care who announced the game - it could have been Kermit and Thundar. The game that broke the 40+ year curse in Fargo? Are you kidding me? You'd drink more than $20 bucks worth of beer in a single outting at any venue but the Lucky Lady on nickel night. I stayed up till 3am watching that on a crappy video stream - can't wait to see a good copy that I can slow mo and rewind. My check is in the mail tomorrow.

LOVE THEM JACKS!

Comment

i wouldn't mind a video of that game either. i'm glad i saw that. even though the bison lost, it was a GREAT game. gutsy performance by berry.
          NDSU>UND...SUE SUCK

Comment

I don't drink beer, so that's a moot point, but I did forget about the Fargo curse when I said 20 bucks is a little steep.

Considering the broken curse...20 bucks doesn't seem so bad.
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
            X