full week end ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• full week end ?

the schedual and the last wrestling artical on wrestling has said we will be wrestling in Vegas this weekend. and the web site says we will be at the Dragon open on Sat. and UNI open on Sunday? Makes it hard to make plans to go out and support the team!

Re: full week end ?

From what I know there are some of our guys going to Moorhead State's tournament and some going to UNI. No one is heading out to Vegas. I hope this helps.

Comment

A little wrestling news here. Moorhead and Cedar Falls are the destination this weekend for the squad.

http://www.brookingsregister.com/V2_...&story_id=3613
      The rest of the team has started to come around, and Liles is optimistic. In particular, the freshmen class has been thrust into the fire this winter by taking a bullet for a team with little collegiate experience.

If injuries can be avoided, look for the wrestlers to regain some former glory. Liles plans on splitting up the squad this weekend, with some wrestlers going to the Dragon Open in Moorhead on Saturday and some members going to the UNI Open on Sunday.

"We've already had our fair share of injuries," says Liles. "I like the fact our true freshmen that we are sticking in there, have had a great attitude. They are willing to do what it takes to have success this year. We decided a week and a half ago we needed to wrestle these guys to make things work."

Comment

thanks for clearing things up for me. Sounds to me like coach has a good handle on things. I really think jason strippling will put in the work and will be ranked soon. and when Sorenson gets back he will also make his mark on the ranking, the two of them should make it to the ncaa tour. and if our freshmen keep improving one or two of them will make a mark in the conf.

Comment

Working...
        X