Bouman signs one-year deal with Green Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bouman signs one-year deal with Green Bay

Never realized he was terminated by the Saints before the season started.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/s...=ESPNHeadlines

MILWAUKEE -- Quarterback Todd Bouman has signed with the Green Bay Packers to replace injured quarterback Aaron Rodgers, an official confirmed Tuesday.

Steve Caric, vice president of marketing and public relations for Premier Management, confirmed the signing Tuesday. Premier Management is owned by Bouman's agent Gary Uberstein.

The one-year deal is worth $585,000
    I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Re: Bouman signs one-year deal with Green Bay

True Bouman story:

Back in 1999 a few friends and I went to the Vikings Monday Night Football game vs. the Tampa Bay Bucaneers. The Vikes won 21-14. After the game we decided to check out "Deja-Vu" gentlemans club before driving back to Brookings for Tuesday morning class. At the club they ladies were tossing out nerf Vikings footballs and I happened to catch one (I think I caught the eye of one of the strippers b/c she threw it right to me). We finally decided to head out about a 1/2 hour before close. Wouldn't you know as soon as we set foot out of the club, we see Bouman and a few of his friends. I didn't recognize him but my buddy, who's a huge Vikes fan did. He grabs the football and tosses it to Bouman, shouting, "Hey, Bouman! Toss me a pass!" Bouman winds up and whips it everything he has only to miss us by about 15 yards and throws it right into the hood of a car parked in between us. My buddy (the Vikings fan) shouts back while laughing, "That's why you're the backup!" Good times, good times....

Comment

Re: Bouman signs one-year deal with Green Bay

rabbitinverm, that's a funny story....how drunk was Bouman when he tried to make that throw?

If Favre retires, Bouman might b able to stick around Green Bay for a few years as Rodgers' backup since their coach was at New Orleans for a couple years with Bouman.

Comment

Working...
      X