KSFY Basketball Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KSFY Basketball Preview

I count six new Jackrabbits on the cover!

http://www.ksfypigskinpreview.com/indexbb.html

Re: KSFY Basketball Preview

That's a lot of Jacks...I like it

Comment

And the best one on there was dang near untill Purdue had to stick its nose in.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Looking closer at the pic is it just me or does White look bigger and stronger then i recall seeing from the tourny this last spring? I thought he had a skinny frame like Carlson. I guess its just a picture im comparing to my memory which is really not good but he has more size then i remember. I am excited for those guys along with the girls. Tetzlaff just from the pic sure has a good frame build for playing well at the college level. Hope he does well at USD. Just not too well. ;-)
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

He is about 10 pounds heavier or so. Goon I'm gonna PM you.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
            I count six new Jackrabbits on the cover!

http://www.ksfypigskinpreview.com/indexbb.html
            How can that be? SDSU moving to D-1 was going to ruin the chances of all of the SD kids to play college sports

Comment

Originally posted by 76Rabbit View Post
              How can that be? SDSU moving to D-1 was going to ruin the chances of all of the SD kids to play college sports
              Good one, 76R. I agree, aren't we supposed to be recruiting out of state now. I believe there are several more SD kids on our FB roster than what Udot had this last year, most of which would have been recruited during the DII era...

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Life View Post
                Good one, 76R. I agree, aren't we supposed to be recruiting out of state now. I believe there are several more SD kids on our FB roster than what Udot had this last year, most of which would have been recruited during the DII era...
                Did you happen to see there women's BB recruiting class...."0" in state....hats off to AJ for that.
                Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision.
                Muhammad Ali

Comment

Makes you wonder how long they'll try and hang onto that "South Dakota's Team" moniker that has made me chuckle everytime I drive up to Brookings for the past 5 years??

Go Jacks!!
                  SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by rational thought View Post
                    Did you happen to see there women's BB recruiting class...."0" in state....hats off to AJ for that.
                    Take a look at the RBs and QBs Meirkort has recruited and you'll see most are transfers in from a long ways away and often took spots away from local recruits who I suspect were promised playing time during their recruitment. "South Dakota's Team", what a joke.
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
                      Makes you wonder how long they'll try and hang onto that "South Dakota's Team" moniker that has made me chuckle everytime I drive up to Brookings for the past 5 years??

Go Jacks!!
                      Totally agree, how long have they had those dang billboards. I get tired of seeing them every day as i commute from SF to Brookings.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUJack3031 View Post
                        He is about 10 pounds heavier or so. Goon I'm gonna PM you.
                        PM me? Im not in trouble am I? Just kiddin. Seeing the improvements recruits are making performance wise along with skills is always a good thing.

Comment

Working...
                        X