Iowa Fans--Sex at the Metrodome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iowa Fans--Sex at the Metrodome

They're all over this story on HawkeyeReport.com (click on Message Board, then click on Off-Topic threads): A 26-yr old guy and 38 yr old gal, both Iowa fans in the Metrodome for Iowa's kicking of the Gophers, get caught (heck, the crowd was cheering them on) having sex in the handicapped stall in the men's room.

Story from the Minneapolis Star-Tribune is here.

This is so incredibly dumb that it's hilarious. Story in Iowa is she lost her job upon return to the home state (names published in the article). She's married. The guy wasn't.

What are they putting in the Metrodome popcorn?
    See what happens when the game is real boring?
    Last edited by JackJD; 11-27-2008, 11:46 AM.

Re: Iowa Fans--Sex at the Metrodome

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    They're all over this story on HawkeyeReport.com (click on Message Board, then click on Off-Topic threads): A 26-yr old guy and 38 yr old gal, both Iowa fans in the Metrodome for Iowa's kicking of the Gophers, get caught (heck, the crowd was cheering them on) having sex in the handicapped stall in the men's room. (Okay, making it easy: here's the link to the message thread...some of the comments are very funny: http://iowa.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?f...id=940&style=2 )

Story from the Minneapolis Star-Tribune is here.

This is so incredibly dumb that it's hilarious. Story in Iowa is she lost her job upon return to the home state (names published in the article). She's married. The guy wasn't.

What are they putting in the Metrodome popcorn?
    See what happens when the game is real boring?
    The guy was released to his girlfriend and the gal was released to her husband. You can't make this kinda stuff up!!

I would like to hear the conversations on the ride home between both couples.

Comment

My wife heard about it from her sister in Iowa. It's the talk of the state with lots of funny comments.

You're right. You can't dream that stuff up.

Comment

Maybe the husband should have left with the girlfriend to make it fair. And they say the Metrodome isn't good for anything.

Comment

I read some of the Hawkeye thread with a few chuckles, but from my own experience, I think this lady will have a hard time putting her life back together. Did she bring it on herself? Yes. Did she have too much to drink? Yes. Does she embarass herself regular while consuming alchohl? I have no certainty, but I tend to believe from my own experience that she does do this. If she has lost her job, and probably soon lose her marriage and custody of her children, how does she put her life back together? If she indeed has a degree from U of Iowa, she does have something going for her and it shows she has ability. I don't feel she should have to squander the rest of her life because of this Metrodome incident. If she wants to put her life back together, she can but it will take a great deal of honesty on her part and she will need a great deal of professional counseling.

I wonder if Dr Phil knows of this incident. I would not be surprised to see this lady appear on his show sometime in the future. I have become a Dr Phil watcher since retirement. Dr Phil with his Texas Drawl and a former football player is a pretty good pychologist in my opinion. The problems that show up on his show may be more common than what we really want to admit.

As far as the guy, he probably loses a girlfriend and is soon lost in the crowd.
          Last edited by Nidaros; 11-27-2008, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
            The guy was released to his girlfriend and the gal was released to her husband. You can't make this kinda stuff up!!

I would like to hear the conversations on the ride home between both couples.
            Probably not much said, but no doubt wheels were turning with the question: What do I do next?
            Last edited by Nidaros; 11-27-2008, 09:47 AM.

Comment

I laughed as I read, until I got to the part about her children. While she put them in this situation, I could no longer laugh about what happened when I thought of what they will be going through.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Working...
              X