Sam Adam's Variety Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Adam's Variety Pack

I bought a Sam Adam's variety pack the other night and tried the Old Fezziwig Ale after work. Very tasty "Holiday" ale with hints of orange zest, cinnamon, and ginger.

I've always been a fan of Sam Adam's, and this is one of the better specialty brews of theirs that I've had.

Re: Sam Adam's Variety Pack

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
    I bought a Sam Adam's variety pack the other night and tried the Old Fezziwig Ale after work. Very tasty "Holiday" ale with hints of orange zest, cinnamon, and ginger.

I've always been a fan of Sam Adam's, and this is one of the better specialty brews of theirs that I've had.
    The best "Holiday" brew there is is Celebration Ale from the Sierra Nevada brewing company. I haven't seen it yet this season but as soon as I do I'll be buying a six pack. Watch yourself, its contains 7.5% alcohol and you can't even tell.

Schells snowstorm should be out very soon as well. Darker winter style beer, very good as well. Changes a little bit each year.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
      The best "Holiday" brew there is is Celebration Ale from the Sierra Nevada brewing company. I haven't seen it yet this season but as soon as I do I'll be buying a six pack. Watch yourself, its contains 7.5% alcohol and you can't even tell.

Schells snowstorm should be out very soon as well. Darker winter style beer, very good as well. Changes a little bit each year.
      I've had the Snowstorm before, another good winter ale. I think one of my friends the other night said it is out now but I haven't been to a good liquor store lately to look for it.

Comment

2 Below by the Odell Brewing Company is another good winter ale. I also enjoy Sam Adams Winter Lager.
        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
          2 Below by the Odell Brewing Company is another good winter ale. I also enjoy Sam Adams Winter Lager.
          Well the Mich Golden is pretty cold at the Pink Flamingo. Too bad your missing out KUlawJack.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue View Post
            Well the Mich Golden is pretty cold at the Pink Flamingo. Too bad your missing out KUlawJack.
            I'm jealous as well you little bastard!

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
              I'm jealous as well you little bastard!
              Hey BTown, I'm sure you could come over and hang out with us if you wanted to. we might be headed be down to cubby's later!

Comment

There is a slim chance we'll be there as well. Don't get too crazy tonight!

Comment

There is a slim chance we'll be there as well. Don't get too crazy tonight!
                  You both better keep it clean since I am not coming back to be moderator...we all know how good I am at that.
                  "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                  "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                    You both better keep it clean since I am not coming back to be moderator...we all know how good I am at that.
                    Okay Mr. 7-7!

Comment

Okay Mr. 7-7!
                      Ha he won't do that anymore. He's just about the beer.

Comment

Working...
                      X