Great Season!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Season!!!

There hasn't been any other season since I've graduated that has been as exciting to me as this one. Despite not making the playoffs, not winning a conference championship, and losing a couple games that were winnable. I wish we had had this quality of football and atmosphere when I was a student. Everyone involved should be proud.

That said, there's always room for improvement. Letter of Intent day, Spring Ball, Fall Camp are just around the corner! Football is a year 'round sport. Thank God!

Re: Great Season!!!

Great game on sat.....both teams played great.

I was reading the locked thread and there are "whiners" on every board.....Bisonville has plenty....go to bisonsports.net...a better board IMO.

I, for one, cannot wait to get to Brookings for next yrs game.....my voice should be gone by the end of the 1st

Ya, our season sucked IMO, but we had a chance in all of our games, which might be some consolation. I was hoping to go to a playoff game in the FFD but I'll have to wait. The MV is tough but both SUs are right there talent wise and should be contenders every year.

...How long until kick-off 09

I think the Bison come down to Brookings for wrestling this year......Bison should be tough, young but tough!! Might have to make the trip.

Congrats to the Jacks!!

Comment

Working...
    X