Coyote Athletics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coyote Athletics

I am in the process of losing a bet in which I will have to wear a shirt that reads "Coyote Athletics". The shirt has enough room below the writing to add my own smart-ass comment. Anybody got any suggestions?
    One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Re: Coyote Athletics

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
    I am in the process of losing a bet in which I will have to wear a shirt that reads "Coyote Athletics". The shirt has enough room below the writing to add my own smart-ass comment. Anybody got any suggestions?
    "South Dakota's #2"
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

"suck"
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

"Coyote Athletics"

"A step above our Intermural Teams!"

What kind of bet did you lose anyway??? My God, I hope it was something really important to be taking that chance.

Go Jacks!!
        SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Home of the Septic Dome

Sicking, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
            Bus rides, high school gyms, turds in the shower...priceless.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Keep it simple. Suck works well. If you want to get into some math....

< Jackrabbit Athletics.
              Last edited by KUlawJack; 11-25-2008, 10:56 AM. Reason: Coyote fans might not get it though, as they can't do math above a 4th Grade level.
              "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
              "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Are you sure there's not room over the top of the wording for a picture of a guy peeing on it?

Comment

"=Oxymoron"
                  “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                    "=Oxymoron"
                    I like that one!

Or contradiction.
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

WOW! I guess I would love to hear what the bet was.

My idea is to draw that little caricature of the guy that pees on the target of your choice.

You could also write the "Harvard of the Plains" at the bottom. That statement in and of itself is one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

You have to share what the bet was!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
                      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

I had a couple of students bet that they could each get a B+ on my semester test. I know how hard my semester test is so I took the bet. They then whipped out my syllabus and pointed out the extra credit I had added a few years ago and forgotten about. Between the extra credit and added motivation, I think I'm sunk! I'm actually kind of excited about it though as the comments are pretty good. Some may have to be saved for the U. alums in the teachers lounge, but I've got a few weeks to get some school appropriate comments as well. Keep 'em comin'.

I think it is only fair that the last question requires them to answer which university is the greater of the two. Of course there will only be one answer. I'm pretty sure I can use that against them later!
                        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

I'd rather have a sister in a whore house then a brother that goes the U....

Or where men are men and women.. well....ummm..

Comment

How about "a win on everyone elses schedule" or "wishing they were jackrabbits since (I dont know put in the date you want)" or "holding down 2nd best in SD"
                            Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                              WOW! I guess I would love to hear what the bet was.

My idea is to draw that little caricature of the guy that pees on the target of your choice.

You could also write the "Harvard of the Plains" at the bottom. That statement in and of itself is one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

You have to share what the bet was!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
                              How about "the Prairie View A&M of the plains"
                              “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Working...
                              X