Berry and Terry Vandrovec on Sportstalk w/ Craig and John

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berry and Terry Vandrovec on Sportstalk w/ Craig and John

Just heard on KWSN 1230 that Ryan Berry and TV will be on the show this afternoon. Didn't say what time they would appear but the show begins at 3:00.

Re: Berry and Terry Vandrovec on Sportstalk w/ Craig and John

I can't wait to hear Craig's great insight on FCS football. Guaranteed he pokes at SDSU somehow.

EDIT: Ahhhh, no Craig all week.

Comment

I believe John just said 4:15 and 4:40 for Ryan and Terry.

Comment

Berry is on now.
        @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
        --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Stig's quote:

"I think we're one of the best 15, 16 teams in America," Stiegelmeier said, "but you've got to win."

Comment

Originally posted by Just in the crowd View Post
            Stig's quote:

"I think we're one of the best 15, 16 teams in America," Stiegelmeier said, "but you've got to win."
            I have little doubt that we are a top 16 teams. With autobids you really have to be a top 10 team to get in. I'm all for expanding the playoffs.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
              I have little doubt that we are a top 16 teams. With autobids you really have to be a top 10 team to get in. I'm all for expanding the playoffs.
              Jacks are 26th in the final GPI and the only poll they are ranked in is the AGS poll. Complete and utter B.S.

Comment

T.V. is just great. The semi-annual time he is on that show is such good, intelligent radio to listen to.

Comment

Originally posted by sfjacksfan99 View Post
                  Jacks are 26th in the final GPI and the only poll they are ranked in is the AGS poll. Complete and utter B.S.
                  Yep, east coast bias, bunch of A-holes out there. Exactly why I think we would have been left out of the playoffs if we would have been 8-4, maybe even if we would have beaten McNeese and ended 9-3. Take a look at the history of IAA and playoff selections and appreciate the bias. Its ugly and SDSU/NDSU have to do all they can to affect some change.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                  X