Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know you all missed me due to my unwarrented one week banning. You love me as much as your mother but your football team still hasn't beaten NDSU in Fargo since 1962. Regardless no playoffs on the line for either team but playoffs aren't in the SDSU vocabulary anyway so whats the difference. They discontinued that course just about as long ago as the last win in Fargo. Ouch
    How Bout Them Yotes

Re: 1962

Eventhough this is smack congrats on you're win tonight. Good game and good win. I am not going to belittle winning up in Fargo because that is a good accomplishment.
    How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
      You know you all missed me due to my unwarrented one week banning. You love me as much as your mother but your football team still hasn't beaten NDSU in Fargo since 1962. Regardless no playoffs on the line for either team but playoffs aren't in the SDSU vocabulary anyway so whats the difference. They discontinued that course just about as long ago as the last win in Fargo. Ouch
      how does that crow taste? Nice game against UND, by the way. Best of luck next year against Upper Iowa
      "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Is your kicker and the Bison kicker brothers?

Comment

Eventhough this is smack congrats on you're win tonight. Good game and good win. I am not going to belittle winning up in Fargo because that is a good accomplishment.
          I love your compliment. Its like an admission in an armistice or a treaty seeking peace, when you know damn well we will reject it and fire one across your bow, warning you that all hell will soon break loose. WE WON! YOU LOST! We are so much further ahead in transition and you have to dwell in transition hell. I sleep well at night knowing you will struggle. I can't wait til we play again and we run you guys off the field. Blowout written all over it.
          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
            is your kicker and the bison kicker brothers?
            beautiful, rep pts.

Comment

1962? Nobody cares how many people paid to see your team play this year.
              @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
              --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
                1962? Nobody cares how many people paid to see your team play this year.

It took me a second, but good shot!
                An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
                US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

You will never understand and that is why I love the fact you are a coy fan! Enough of you don't get it and that is the reason why you will never GET IT. The yotes will forever be our subordinates and that is priceless, priceless.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

2008 biotch!!!

Comment

Hey son,

Come back and talk to us when your team wins at least seven games against pure FCS competition. Otherwise, your comments are invalid and useless for any arguments you try to bring.

Your kicker blows,

Blue

Comment

Most of you are totally funny and actually rather embarrassing, you don't even know how to take a compliment. You get a congrats and turn it upside down but go figure. The intelligence level is a bit higher at the U to the south, we'll just leave it at that.

SDSU is the better team no doubt but I would think twice about saying that USD doesn't even belong on the same field. That is ridiculous, it's also very arrogant. I hope you're student athletes have that attitude and hope they keep that attitude. That kind of attitude brings complacency and not respecting your old rivals can really come back to haunt you. Hopefully for your sake that doesn't happen to your athletes. USD played very closely when comparing similar opponents this year. I won't try to talk intelligently very long on here either because it will go on def ears in most instances.

Whatever you want to believe the gap should definately be closing some more next year. USD's extra scholarships will kick in a bit more and they won't be graduating hardly anyone compared to last year. Most of USD's offense will be back and the defense was improved this year. On the other hand SDSU will be losing quite a few players so it will be tougher to have a better year next year. As much as most of you would like to completely discard this from your minds USD is not going to lag behind SDSU forever. You can run but you can't hide because we're not going away anytime soon.
                        How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

The problem here CF is we are not hiding (running, yes), way ahead of U period. By the way, u period, hmmmm...I just dont understand why you would refer your school to a menstral cycle.

CF you come here because nobody cares on your site and you secretly wish you could hang with your big brother. It's ok we all wanted that at one time in our life.

One more thing, we won't be loosing quite a few players, we will be re-loading...that is the deal in Div. I. You do not depend on others wash offs, you recruit and prepare them for the next season. ITS CALLED DEPTH CF.

Comment

That is ridiculous, it's also very arrogant. I hope you're student athletes have that attitude and hope they keep that attitude. That kind of attitude brings complacency and not respecting your old rivals can really come back to haunt you. Hopefully for your sake that doesn't happen to your athletes.
                            If you knew ANYTHING about SDSU's student athletes, you'd know that arrogance is not part of the student athlete experience at SDSU. Look at our coaches: Stig, AJ, etc.... humility is what they're all about.

Whatever you want to believe the gap should definately be closing some more next year. USD's extra scholarships will kick in a bit more and they won't be graduating hardly anyone compared to last year. Most of USD's offense will be back and the defense was improved this year. On the other hand SDSU will be losing quite a few players so it will be tougher to have a better year next year.
                            And again, you betray your ignorance with an asinine statement. Just having 63 scholarships means very little since most of those new players are either redshirting or they're 18-year-olds who need some time to grow up. We're just beginning to see the difference in our depth from full funding. It takes four or probably five years for full funding to really pay off.

By the way, most of our defense is back. And most of our offense, too. We'll miss a great senior class, but the way our program is designed, the attitude is that whoever's playing is first string. And they play like that.

I love that you started a smack thread and then immediately posted a "congratulations" as if your smack never happened. 180 degrees in 58 minutes. You're about as consistent as USD's kicker.
                            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

I won't try to talk intelligently
                              Thank you, Mr. Obvious.
                              @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                              --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Working...
                              X