Thanks KSFY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks KSFY

Eric Thorstenson was on KWSN yesterday talking about what a risk they were taking in showing the SDSU game, and how they were hearing about it from viewers who will not be able to see the game scheduled on ABC. He did say that they have arranged with Midcontinent to carry the other game, but I still think they need to hear from Jacks fans. Drop them an email saying you appreciate them putting the Jacks on the air. Even if you won't be watching this game it may go a long way toward getting future games on the air.

General Manager kmanning@ksfy.com

Sports Director ethorstenson@ksfy.com

Re: Thanks KSFY

Originally posted by jackwatcher View Post
    Eric Thorstenson was on KWSN yesterday talking about what a risk they were taking in showing the SDSU game, and how they were hearing about it from viewers who will not be able to see the game scheduled on ABC. He did say that they have arranged with Midcontinent to carry the other game, but I still think they need to hear from Jacks fans. Drop them an email saying you appreciate them putting the Jacks on the air. Even if you won't be watching this game it may go a long way toward getting future games on the air.

General Manager kmanning@ksfy.com

Sports Director ethorstenson@ksfy.com
    Is Kelly Manning a man or woman? I wanted to address the email properly but didn't want to offend, so I look up the name of Mr./Ms. Manning and its a freaking name like Kelly! What's a guy to do here? Its like Pat on SNL back in the 90s. Man or woman? Who knows...

Little help here please, from someone who can point me in the right direction.
    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

I believe Kelly is a guy. I seem to recall seeing his face on one of their opinion shows sometime in the past.

Comment

Kelly is a great guy!

Comment

Because KSFY is broadcasting this, those of you with the old analog 10' dish satellite systems can pick this game up per below. If KSFY was not broadcasting, no feed would be available. SO THANK YOU KSFY!

Coordinates for Saturdays Dakota Marker Game

Satellite:AMC 15 LOCATION 105'W
          Transponder: TX10
          Uplink Frequency: 14200.00 V
          Downlink Frequency: 11900.00 H
          Allocated Bandwidth 36MHz

Jeremy Jorgenson
          Director - Broadcasting (Athletics)
          North Dakota State University
          P: (701) 231-6594
          F: (701) 231-6246
          www.GoBison.com

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
            Is Kelly Manning a man or woman? I wanted to address the email properly but didn't want to offend, so I look up the name of Mr./Ms. Manning and its a freaking name like Kelly! What's a guy to do here? Its like Pat on SNL back in the 90s. Man or woman? Who knows...

Little help here please, from someone who can point me in the right direction.
            Kelly is a great guy! He has worked his way up at KSFY from Sales to Sales Manager and is doing a great job. Thor does a nice job covering the Jacks.

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Working...
            X