Tailgating in Fargo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tailgating in Fargo

This is my first trip up to Fargo and I was wondering if there is a good place to tailgate near the dome?

Go Jacks!

Re: Tailgating in Fargo

Originally posted by kdybdahl View Post
    This is my first trip up to Fargo and I was wondering if there is a good place to tailgate near the dome?

Go Jacks!
    Any and everywhere on the west side of the stadium. There are some sports bars (BWW) on the north side of the FargoDome.

Comment

Go Jacks!
      The west lot of the Fargodome is the place to be if you want to enjoy an adult beverage and it will open at 1:00 pm. They are calling for a high of 33 degrees on Saturday.

Comment

Another option (a warm option):

http://www.statealum.com/s/357/index...=13&calcid=685

Go State!

Comment

Go Jacks!
          The ONLY place to really tailgate in the true sense of tailgating is on the west side of the dome. You can't miss it - there will be thousands of people tailgating out there, some in cars, vans, etc, at least 30-40 "Bison-mobile's" - stop by any of these for some food, drink, and friendly smacktalk!

Comment

find the "battlewagon" as seen in the pics, say you saw us on sdsu fan page, win a free beer! **

** supplies may be limited

Comment

I think they have a great time tailgating outside the FargoDome but for me, it's Old Broadway, to see lots of SDSU alums before the game.

Go Jacks.

Comment

What's the deal with the O.B. (Old Broadway)? Is there a planned alumni gathering there or what ? I live in fargo, and can't figure out why ya'll would want to meet that far south of the dome. It's about 2 or 3 miles from the dome, traffic is going to be nuts, and there's that whole drinking and driving thing too. There are adequate establishments right accross the street from the dome. BDubs & Labbys. Also, the Bison Turf, located about 6 blocks south of the dome on University Dr. But the best spot to be is the west side of the dome.

Comment

Originally posted by 8>1 View Post
                  What's the deal with the O.B. (Old Broadway)? Is there a planned alumni gathering there or what ? I live in fargo, and can't figure out why ya'll would want to meet that far south of the dome. It's about 2 or 3 miles from the dome, traffic is going to be nuts, and there's that whole drinking and driving thing too. There are adequate establishments right accross the street from the dome. BDubs & Labbys. Also, the Bison Turf, located about 6 blocks south of the dome on University Dr. But the best spot to be is the west side of the dome.

It's been a looooong time since I've been in the O.B., but I'm pretty sure that its personality doesn't exactly match up with what someone from Brookings would expect or consider normal. Can't think of anything to compare it to - it's just a little 'different'.

*a couple of them even popped their collars

Comment

TAILGATING NDSU .... LAKESBISON STYLE.. HOLLA!!

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...light=tailgate

scroll halfway down for my pics and my boat avatar..

its RAININ' BITCHES IN THE WEST LOT!!

APPARENTLY WE CANT PUT FILES LARGER THAN 19k in here?? what a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Lakesbison View Post
                      TAILGATING NDSU .... LAKESBISON STYLE.. HOLLA!!

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...light=tailgate

scroll halfway down for my pics and my boat avatar..

But the REAL lakes content starts with the first post.

Comment

Originally posted by MHDBisonfan View Post
                        find the "battlewagon" as seen in the pics, say you saw us on sdsu fan page, win a free beer! **

** supplies may be limited
                        UMMM, excuse me, this may be a "Battlewagon" but is not "THE BATTLE WAGON". Thank you from the original Battle Wagon Crew (Trade Mark) HA HA

Comment

Originally posted by Bisonfan1 View Post
                          UMMM, excuse me, this may be a "Battlewagon" but is not "THE BATTLE WAGON". Thank you from the original Battle Wagon Crew (Trade Mark) HA HA
                          I know I know! Once we get the "facemask" on next year it will turn into a helmet - we'll need to figure out an original name - always looking for help in the naming rights

Comment

Hey rabid jackrabbits, welcome to Fargo on gameday ! remember on the "adult" beverage scene, it has to be in a plastic cup. Tailgate admission to west lot is $3.00 per space. Feel free to stop by and say HI at the original Battle Wagon, was in Brookings last 2 times there, flame job, lightening bolt etc. Looking forward to a heck of a game !!! Drive safe, sounds like might be a little snow on the roads, you can get a road report from your cell phone for North Dakota by dialing #511.

Comment

Originally posted by MHDBisonfan View Post
                              I know I know! Once we get the "facemask" on next year it will turn into a helmet - we'll need to figure out an original name - always looking for help in the naming rights
                              HA HA, just having a little fun with you, nice to see new rigs popping up. See ya in line and at the lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X