Bison selected by SI.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bison selected by SI.

I was reading SI last night and I see they have selected NDSU as the likely representative of the Summit League in the men's NCAA tourney. The Bison have all 5 starters back and they should be a contender. We'll get there I know it. This is what I envisioned for the program with the move to DI was made. If we can overcome the recurrent setbacks of the transition period we should bet recognition as well. Good luck to a very talented Bison team.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Bison selected by SI.

I guess I would rather see NDSU than ORU again. There is no denying they have had success in MBB. We'll get there. Anytime the XDSU's can be at the top of the conferences its a good thing in my book. It only adds to the rivalry.

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
      I guess I would rather see NDSU than ORU again. There is no denying they have had success in MBB. We'll get there. Anytime the XDSU's can be at the top of the conferences its a good thing in my book. It only adds to the rivalry.

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
      I agree, definite positive for us. Consider this, they are paying attention on a national level. During the DII days we could be ranked in the top 5 all season and you wouldn't see a mention of it outside of the local media. This exposure is important and about the only reason I want to see USD/UND find some success.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY

And also makes us BOTH look good!! i'm pumped for BB season just hope the guys don't pull a Football mistake and crash and burn!

go XDSU's take the summit by storm, 2008-09 NDSU Men and SDSU women!!
        BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

I would go with Oakland U over NDSU especially after the Griz's victory over Oregon the other night. Plus with their non conf schedule they will be fine turned for the Summit. Syracuse, Iowa State, Kansas St, Michigan and Michigan St. Green Bay.

Comment

Working...
          X