NDSU tickets on sale now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDSU tickets on sale now!

At 8:05 this morning (Monday) standing room tickets went on sale at the NDSU ticket office. I grabbed a couple. If you need tickets, you can try and scoop some up at gobison.com (it sucked to type go and bison right next to each other) or call the ticket office at 1-701-231-6378. I don't know how many will be sold, but give it a try.

See you at the dome, and GO JACKS!
    Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Re: NDSU tickets on sale now!

Thanks for the info! I just bought 4 tickets to the game.. GO RABBITS!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Rabbit View Post
      Thanks for the info! I just bought 4 tickets to the game.. GO RABBITS!

So there will probably be about 50 Jacks fans at the game....hahah

Comment

Originally posted by lcbison View Post
        So there will probably be about 50 Jacks fans at the game....hahah
        You are being an idiot...if you are going to post only smack, please stick to the smack threads. Some of don't want to read that crap here in the football threads. If you have worthwhile, intelligent information to share, please feel free to stick around.
        "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Well, there will be at least six of us. Although my travel partner does have some NDSU leanings, I must say. So maybe only five.

Wonder how many the SDSU ticket office was given. They are long gone. Still, it's safe to say we don't travel like the Bison do. Had we won Saturday...oh, what a battle...they would have been out to ruin our playoff hopes. Now, though...it's all about pride.
          Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
            Well, there will be at least six of us. Although my travel partner does have some NDSU leanings, I must say. So maybe only five.

Wonder how many the SDSU ticket office was given. They are long gone. Still, it's safe to say we don't travel like the Bison do. Had we won Saturday...oh, what a battle...they would have been out to ruin our playoff hopes. Now, though...it's all about pride.

It's tough to travel well up to the FargoDome when you're only allotted so many tickets...1000 I think and those went right away. The fact that Bison fans were able to get there hands on so many GA tickets at CAS last year, will not happen anymore with the East Side Stands being reserved seating, unless Jackrabbit fans don't buy them first...wherein lies the test for the "average" Jackrabbit football fan.

The Bison do travel well, you will never hear me deny that, but no matter how well they travel, if the stadiums where reversed this Saturday, they'd have 1000 fans in the place just like we will!

This is why IMO it's important to get CAS to the point where it's enclosed(not dome), therefore more reserved tickets put a PREMIUM on having season tickets if you want in the place...In the End, less Green and Yellow in Brookings for the Dakota Marker Game.

Which brings me to another point, I think it's more fun the more fans from both sides are at the game.

Go Jacks!! Count my group of 6 in that is heading up to Fargo!!
            SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Yea,,...good points....but if they upgrade CAS, im guessing it will be harder to sneak beer in........Heck last year we all brought at least 4 cans, each half, ......That is the one MAJOR downer of the Dome.

Have never been on the home side of your stadium...Is there real bathrooms over there or port-a-johns?? Legit question.

jackrabbit1979--don't call me an idiot...thats not very nice

Comment

The fact that Bison fans were able to get there hands on so many GA tickets at CAS last year, will not happen anymore with the East Side Stands being reserved seating,

Wanna bet on that figure??

Comment

Originally posted by Lakesbison View Post
                  The fact that Bison fans were able to get there hands on so many GA tickets at CAS last year, will not happen anymore with the East Side Stands being reserved seating,

Wanna bet on that figure??
                  Even if you do, its only to see the Bison lose. And to answer the question about the bathrooms, there are permanent hardstand bathrooms under the West side bleachers.
                  "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                  "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by lcbison View Post
                    Yea,,...good points....but if they upgrade CAS, im guessing it will be harder to sneak beer in........Heck last year we all brought at least 4 cans, each half, ......That is the one MAJOR downer of the Dome.

Have never been on the home side of your stadium...Is there real bathrooms over there or port-a-johns?? Legit question.

jackrabbit1979--don't call me an idiot...thats not very nice
                    Real toilets and urinals on the west side. Gotta admit those port-a-potties on the east side and in the Backyard are pretty nice. I have no problem using them.

Going to be a heck of a game in Fargo. Rohl and the other guys who get beat in Brookings last year will be as fired up as they have ever been for a game. Our guys will be ready. I've got to work Saturday AM so I'm not going to be able to make the trip up. We will be watching in Yankton.
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Monday 9 p.m. - still standing room tickets available. Just an FYI.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
                        It's tough to travel well up to the FargoDome when you're only allotted so many tickets...1000 I think and those went right away. The fact that Bison fans were able to get there hands on so many GA tickets at CAS last year, will not happen anymore with the East Side Stands being reserved seating, unless Jackrabbit fans don't buy them first...wherein lies the test for the "average" Jackrabbit football fan.

The Bison do travel well, you will never hear me deny that, but no matter how well they travel, if the stadiums where reversed this Saturday, they'd have 1000 fans in the place just like we will!

This is why IMO it's important to get CAS to the point where it's enclosed(not dome), therefore more reserved tickets put a PREMIUM on having season tickets if you want in the place...In the End, less Green and Yellow in Brookings for the Dakota Marker Game.

Which brings me to another point, I think it's more fun the more fans from both sides are at the game.

Go Jacks!! Count my group of 6 in that is heading up to Fargo!!
                        If the point is to have less Bison fans then why not put the game on TV?

Comment

Originally posted by gabe01 View Post
                          If the point is to have less Bison fans then why not put the game on TV?
                          It was a freaking year ago, why are you still complaining??

Comment

For sale - 6 tickets SDSU/NDSU game. Section # 22. Right next SDSU section but closer to midfield. Section 22 Row JJ Seats # 1-6.

$125

Send PM if interested.

Comment

Just checked gobison.com, standing room only is sold out as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X