Dakota Marker Smack Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dakota Marker Smack Thread

It is on, you poop-eating bunny terrorist scum.

References to the most well-known Jackrabbit retail item are fun but too easy, so I'll just start with the breaking news that SDSU's mascot has been captured. Here is a picture and video to reassure you citizens of Jackistan that he has not yet been harmed...

Re: Dakota Marker Smack Thread

Originally posted by UTH View Post
    It is on, you poop-eating bunny terrorist scum.

References to the most well-known Jackrabbit retail item are fun but too easy, so I'll just start with the breaking news that SDSU's mascot has been captured. Here is a picture and video to reassure you citizens of Jackistan that he has not yet been harmed...

"poop-eating bunny..."

Next Saturday we eat bison.

There you have it folks, UTH states quite directly that BISON ARE POOP!
    Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

The scariest part of that picture is that those are his real teeth!
      "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
      -Leo Rosten

Comment

I like it that the Bison fans are on the defensive right now over on the football thread because that's where their team will be spending most of Saturday -- on their heels trying to catch up. The streak ends Saturday in spectacular fashion.

SDSU - 31
        NDSU 13

P.S. Their won't be many opportunities for everyone to get up for the kickoff, because "the march" won't be on too many times for the Bison on Saturday.
        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

The Bison are still trying to figure out why they're not ranked No. 1 and heading to the playoffs undefeated with a conference title. As every football fan in the region knows, the Bison aren't nearly as good as they think they are. They will get another taste of reality on Saturday night.
          This space for lease.

Comment

A taste? No my friend the bison will get a full three course meal of it served by the jacks, followed by the school on how to have a fully effective offense put on by Mr. Kyle Minnet and Mr. Ryan Berry
            Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Fear the Rabbit!!! Eat the Bison!!! Win the Marker!!!

Enjoy the off-season!!!

SDSU 41
              NDSU 17

Have you ever seen a Bison get booger-rolled. You'll see it Saturday night!

It's on like Donkey Kong!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

I was just over at Bisonville and I think some of those guys are delirious. Unbelievable, but the thing that I think bothered me the most was the ripping on Brookings. Its a small town, with a ton of character and a beautiful campus. I would like to grab a bull horn and scream it at some of them over there: YOU LIVE IN FARGO! Not really high up on the list of great college towns themselves. NDSU is only slightly bigger than SDSU, so their logic of their "amazing city" being such a great place to be compared to our "dump" really seems to backfire in terms of enrollment (and I guarantee we have the best sports bar of either town). Heck, I would argue we are a better draw considering they are located in a metro area. Pretty sweet city that can barely draw more students that a town of 19,000. Brookings must be pretty appealing, I know I had the best time of my life there and I have lived a few great places afterward. Maybe it just shows how much better of a school SDSU is.

On another note, maybe its because UND is such a much better place that NDSU's enrollment is such garbage considering their metro area.

***Waits for all hell to break loose from bison pansies***

Comment

You Jackistanians sure sound confident about your guaranteed victory this Saturday.

Been enjoying new cuisine tailgating in the backyard???

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
                    "poop-eating bunny..."

Next Saturday we eat bison.

There you have it folks, UTH states quite directly that BISON ARE POOP!

Interesting

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                      I was just over at Bisonville and I think some of those guys are delirious. Unbelievable, but the thing that I think bothered me the most was the ripping on Brookings. Its a small town, with a ton of character and a beautiful campus. I would like to grab a bull horn and scream it at some of them over there: YOU LIVE IN FARGO! Not really high up on the list of great college towns themselves. NDSU is only slightly bigger than SDSU, so their logic of their "amazing city" being such a great place to be compared to our "dump" really seems to backfire in terms of enrollment (and I guarantee we have the best sports bar of either town). Heck, I would argue we are a better draw considering they are located in a metro area. Pretty sweet city that can barely draw more students that a town of 19,000. Brookings must be pretty appealing, I know I had the best time of my life there and I have lived a few great places afterward. Maybe it just shows how much better of a school SDSU is.

On another note, maybe its because UND is such a much better place that NDSU's enrollment is such garbage considering their metro area.

***Waits for all hell to break loose from bison pansies***
                      I love Cubby's and all, easily one of my favorite places to go, but they have Buffalo Wild Wings which does beat Cubby's unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                        I love Cubby's and all, easily one of my favorite places to go, but they have Buffalo Wild Wings which does beat Cubby's unfortunately
                        I hope this is sarcasm. Please say it is. You can get Buffalo Wild Wings pretty much anywhere and its not too special. Cubby's is 1000 times better than some chain restaurant.

Comment

Originally posted by UTH View Post
                          You Jackistanians sure sound confident about your guaranteed victory this Saturday.

Been enjoying new cuisine tailgating in the backyard???

Now this is funny.

Comment

I hope this is sarcasm. Please say it is. You can get Buffalo Wild Wings pretty much anywhere and its not too special. Cubby's is 1000 times better than some chain restaurant.
                            B Dubs is fantastic, I love Cubby's but I would put B Dubs slightly ahead
                            Last edited by mango4; 11-16-2008, 11:48 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

If anything is better than Cubby's, it would be the Hub. If everyone has never been to the Hub it's the old playmakers. It has about 7-9 different bars (not sure exactly how many) in it with a stage area with dance floor. It's big, fun, and it includes a sports bar in there. I'm sure it gets old to Fargo ppl, but any bar is fun when you know no one and you're with your friends. Looking forward to going there Friday or Saturday this weekend with some of my friends this weekend. But not until after a Jackrabbit win of course!

Old Broadway sports bar is ok, but it's too small.

Comment

Working...
                              X