The Pride!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pride!

I saw this somewhere else but I think it deserves it's own thread.

I would like to thank them for being at the last 2 games. I know the whole band couldn't show up for the last game(weather) but at least some of them were there. I gave them a lot of crap last year for not being at all the games so this year I want to say THANK YOU! You make game day a better experience.

Re: The Pride!

Originally posted by 91jack View Post
    I saw this somewhere else but I think it deserves it's own thread.

I would like to thank them for being at the last 2 games. I know the whole band couldn't show up for the last game(weather) but at least some of them were there. I gave them a lot of crap last year for not being at all the games so this year I want to say THANK YOU! You make game day a better experience.
    The Pride has an indoor concert Tuesday evening on Veteran's Day at Frost Arena. I believe the program is titled, "The Land of the Free, Because of the Brave", or something like that. Go out an enjoy a wonderful indoor concert.

Comment

Amen 91! Although, I am not a huge fan of overly thanking someone for meeting an expectation. I do believe they need to be commended for showing up and being the integral part of the gameday experience that they are.

Way to go hearty pride members! Now I don't feel bad about paying for the pride to park for games.
      "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
      -Leo Rosten

Comment

Great job to The Pride this year. Seeing them enter the stadium on game day gets us all pumped up and ready for action. The indoor concert was good as well.

Comment

I am somewhat tardy in my thanks to the Pride Drumline for showing up at the game last Saturday. With the weather what it was, I did not expect to see them there. When I heard them coming into the stadium before the game, I was impressed they were there. Thanks again.

Comment

The drumline got a ton of airtime on the Fox Feed which was pretty cool. They were awsome as usual.
            "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Nice to see the band getting back to the cold games. Eight years ago there was a volunteer band for the St. Clouds and Morningsides, so why not now.

It will be interesting to see how things change next year.

Kudos on the steps taken this year. The NDSU trip is huge.

Comment

Working...
              X