Set you DVR for FCSA on Saturday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Set you DVR for FCSA on Saturday.

If the game happens (I hope it will) make sure you are at CAS. The game is being broadcast on FCSA (Fox College Sports Atlantic) so you can DVR it and watch the victory afterward. I set my DVR today.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Set you DVR for FCSA on Saturday.

It is Channel 317 from Midcontinent in Sioux Falls! Rep pts awarded!

Comment

Originally posted by tattoo View Post
      It is Channel 317 from Midcontinent in Sioux Falls! Rep pts awarded!

Tattoo, have you checked with Midcontinent, to see what the cost is to get those sports channels in the 300's??

I'm going to the game on Saturday, but really wanted to watch the TCU/Utah game last night and the Cleveland/Broncos game and both are not included with my Digital Package.

Go Jacks!!
      SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

It's Channel 107 for those of you with Time Warner Cable in the Milwaukee area. $4 extra per month for the extended sports package to get those channels.
        "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Channel 171 on Knology cable system in Yankton.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Does anybody know if it is available/possible to get it on Dish network?

Comment

Originally posted by kdybdahl View Post
              Does anybody know if it is available/possible to get it on Dish network?
              It's not offered on Dish, unfortunately.
              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
                Tattoo, have you checked with Midcontinent, to see what the cost is to get those sports channels in the 300's??

I'm going to the game on Saturday, but really wanted to watch the TCU/Utah game last night and the Cleveland/Broncos game and both are not included with my Digital Package.

Go Jacks!!
                I believe the Iowa St. game was in this same "premium sports package" offered by Midcontinent and the upgrade is only $5/month. I remember Terry V. saying in one of his blog posts that its the best investment he's made in a while. So I'd say call them up and add it!

Comment

I believe (and hope) it's Channel 617 on DirecTV. But, according to the listings on the DirecTV Web site, programming for 1 p.m. Saturday is "To be announced."
                  @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                  --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                    I believe the Iowa St. game was in this same "premium sports package" offered by Midcontinent and the upgrade is only $5/month. I remember Terry V. saying in one of his blog posts that its the best investment he's made in a while. So I'd say call them up and add it!
                    I'd agree the money is well worth it. They have at least one FCS game on each week. A lot of the games have involved Mo Valley teams and/or common SDSU opponents.
                    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Just got the 28 extra channels through Midcontinent for $4 a month that includes the Jackrabbit game and the NFL network and some other FSN regional channels. I'll be recording it...I'm hoping they keep the panning of the crowd to a minimum!

Are the shirtless painted students going to be in attendence??

Go Jacks!!
                      SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
                        Just got the 28 extra channels through Midcontinent for $4 a month that includes the Jackrabbit game and the NFL network and some other FSN regional channels. I'll be recording it...I'm hoping they keep the panning of the crowd to a minimum!

Are the shirtless painted students going to be in attendence??

Go Jacks!!
                        We will be in attendance but unfortunately we will not be painting. Well at least I won't be as I am heading to the cities immediately after the game for the Vikings/Packer game on Sunday. I don't think the others will be painting, we will be there but we don't want to freeze to death

Comment

DVR set. I'll be there. Midco channel is in the 600-teens. At least for me. See you guys there...but probably not many more people. Go, Jacks!
                          Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

I always knew you were the smart one in that group, Mango! BTW, good to see your byline in the Brookings Register.

Comment

I have dish network and don't get sh-- for extra sports channels only the espns and foxdetroit bigten and foxsoccer. oh and a few mexican sports channels. cable we only have comcast and I don't think they have much either.

Comment

Working...
                              X