Basketball Internet Coverage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basketball Internet Coverage

Is this years Internet audio and video of the Summit League going to be done by GoJacks.com or the Summit League web site for Jacks games?

Re: Basketball Internet Coverage

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
    Is this years Internet audio and video of the Summit League going to be done by GoJacks.com or the Summit League web site for Jacks games?
    I heard from somebody in athletics that they were working to get it done through gojacks this year for one price. But I don't know if that got done.
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

From checking the Live Events pages from SDSU, NDSU, & Summit, it looks like:

Purchase through SDSU:
      All home MBB/WBB games
      All away conference games
      Some away non-conference games(if the host school uses JumpTV)

Purchase through Summit:
      All of the above for every Summit school.

Of course, since you can't purchase a Summit package at the moment, the second option is pretty meaningless.

http://www.gojacks.com/liveEvents/li...B_OEM_ID=15000
      http://www.thesummitleague.org/LiveE...DB_OEM_ID=3900

*The package descriptions from GoJacks says that MBB/WBB video can only be purchased through the Summit League, but I think the descriptions just haven't been updated. Last year, I don't think the MBB/WBB games appeared on SDSU's Live Events page; this year they do. People in the know on Bisonville have said that GoBison will carry the Bison's MBB/WBB games, so I expect GoJacks will be the same.

Comment

If I understand correctly, my yearly subscription to gojacks entitles me to watching all in-conf and home games for the SDSU basketball teams? Awesome.
        "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
          If I understand correctly, my yearly subscription to gojacks entitles me to watching all in-conf and home games for the SDSU basketball teams? Awesome.
          Except for the away games at Oakland. I found out after I wrote the above that Oakland uses CSTV instead of JumpTV. The only way to get those two games(MBB & WBB) is to buy them individually through Oakland's website.

Comment

Working...
          X