Ranek Update...Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranek Update...Anyone?

Just read that Josh was cut by Edminton back in June and he's not showing up on the CFL players page. Anyone know if he's still trying to play, or if he's finally hung up the spikes?
    I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Re: Ranek Update...Anyone?

Originally posted by CatchEmAll
    Just read that Josh was cut by Edminton back in June and he's not showing up on the CFL players page.  Anyone know if he's still trying to play, or if he's finally hung up the spikes?
    Ranek was hurt throughout training camp. Haven't heard what his plans are...maybe come out and run Ranek's Gym in Spearfish with his brother???

Comment

I talked to his brother in April and he kinda predicted that he was going to get cut. something because he has played so many seasons he has a higher minimum salary and the team he was playing for where cheap asses and had already cut abunch of people. His dad said that what he wants to do is prepare for a year and try the NFL one more time but I really don't know anything else.

Comment

I for one would love to see Josh on the staff at SDSU. What a role model he would be.

Comment

Working...
        X