USD Live Blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USD Live Blog

So I was glancing over the two live blogs from today....SDSU and USD. It appears USD had only one fan...maybe two asking questions. Most if not all were from some "guest" dude. Also, this fan mentioned SDSU no less that three times.........seems they are extremely desperate to play us......I LOVE IT!

Re: USD Live Blog

The Yoties preoccupation with the Jacks never ceases to be amusing. It's nice to be copied, envied and wanted, even if it's just by the Yoties.
    This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
      The Yoties preoccupation with the Jacks never ceases to be amusing. It's nice to be copied, envied and wanted, even if it's just by the Yoties.
      Talking about pre occupation, and who is obsessed with whom. 14 or the last 16 topics on this smack section are regarding USD. Sounds like an obsession is happening from the north looking towards the south. Quite a compliment actually considering that the Coyotes are no longer a rival of SDSU. When it comes to USD, SDSU fans take the bait every time. USD doesn't need to worry about what SDSU is doing.
      How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
        Talking about pre occupation, and who is obsessed with whom. 14 or the last 16 topics on this smack section are regarding USD. Sounds like an obsession is happening from the north looking towards the south. Quite a compliment actually considering that the Coyotes are no longer a rival of SDSU. When it comes to USD, SDSU fans take the bait every time. USD doesn't need to worry about what SDSU is doing.

Again, the fan from the SD university that claims the Buisiness School, throws out another fine post which the numbers would never support.

Let's talk percentages there CF...You're going to sit there and tell me, that if you take all the posts on SDSUfans.com and the Argus, the percentage of "USD talk" by SDSU fans would even be CLOSE to the percentage of posts regarding SDSU by USD fans and the AL or USDfans?? On top of that, take YOU off the SDSUfans.com board and there would hardly be ANY talk of the puppies on this board whatsoever.

So shut off the computer, and get to that psycistrist appointment that your wife booked for you because of your unusual obsession with SDSU.

Go Jacks!!
        SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Why are you on our message board then troll? Give me a break, heck give all of us a break, and don't come on here and expect us not to rag on you. We get to do that because we dominated you in every sport in the final years of competition (check the records buddy) and would do it now as well. It wasn't even close, NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!! And besides that, you guys constantly are measuring yourselves by what we do. You do worry about what we are doing and it eats you alive knowing that we beat you guys to the punch every time. Its so satisfying to me. Just so you know, I am sitting here with a smug smile on my face, in a state of extreme satisfaction because I know when you read this it infuriates you because you know its true. Its like I am your big brother, holding you by the head at arms length while you swing at me and I laugh and laugh and then push you on the ground and you get grass stains on your new prairie pup tee shirt.
          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

What can I say, you got us Coyote Fan! For me, USD is like that video in an email that you know is going to be gruesome. It's my morbid sense of curiosity I guess.

On one shoulder is the angel that tells me to wish USD well because of it is important to South Dakota.

Then the little devil on the other shoulder reminds me that I should wish nothing but pain for USD because your administration sucks, your facilities suck, your fan support is horrificly lacking, there is a general lack of class from the top to the bottom at USD, and I really don't give a rat's a$$! I don't miss the rivalry even a little bit and could live without it ever happening again. USD is obsessed by and frankly needs it to keep interest in its programs. Tough spot for the 'Yotes.

Coyote_Fan you can call it what you want but it is a great thing to be a Jackrabbit fan and your jealousy of that fact is extremely transparent! Enjoy transition hell!

GB, GB, GJ, and screw the frickin' U!!!

SUPERBUNNY
            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Congratulations on post #325!!!

Shouldn't you be sitting out by the off ramp from I-29 waiting to welcome the football team's bus back from their road trip to South Carolina? Or does it arrive back tomorrow?
              LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                Congratulations on post #325!!!

Shouldn't you be sitting out by the off ramp from I-29 waiting to welcome the football team's bus back from their road trip to South Carolina? Or does it arrive back tomorrow?
                Just about pissed myself!!! ROFLMAO!!!

Funniest post in a while.

SUPERBUNNY
                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

We get to do that because we dominated you in every sport in the final years of competition (check the records buddy) and would do it now as well. It wasn't even close, NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!!

Actually that is not quite right. USD mens and womens track and field finished above the Jacks in indoor and outdoor conference meets every year since 1986. USD womens soccer never lost to SDSU. USD mens and womens swimming consistently beat SDSU. USD mens basketball defeated SDSU two of three meetings in the final year of play.

Comment

How'd your baseball team do?
                    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                    -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by eqguy View Post
                      How'd your baseball team do?

Great post, you just made me almost fall out of my cheer laughing, rep points for you my friend.

Comment

Since you beat me to it, EQG, I'll just follow up with the question: How did your wrestling team do? And talking about the last couple of years in basketball (men's) the last 15 years in D-II would give a much better yardstick. And I don't remember USD getting anywhere in women's basketball (no St. Joseph trips for sure) even though they had Superwoman on the roster.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                          Since you beat me to it, EQG, I'll just follow up with the question: How did your wrestling team do? And talking about the last couple of years in basketball (men's) the last 15 years in D-II would give a much better yardstick. And I don't remember USD getting anywhere in women's basketball (no St. Joseph trips for sure) even though they had Superwoman on the roster.
                          Agreed the last 15 years in mens basketball gives a better sense. Also, how about the football record for the last years in the same time frame. 13-4 Good Guys. Thats recent domination to say the least.
                          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                            Superwoman....wasn't she half man?

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                              Superwoman....wasn't she half man?
                              Had a great response MR, but, on second thought, don't think it would be appropriate on a public board! I do notice the southern posters have little to say now that some of the record has been set straight...ouch, the truth hurts doesn't it!!

Comment

Working...
                              X