Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berry named Draddy FINALIST!!

http://www.keloland.com/sports/newsd...cfm?Id=0,75669

Congrats to Ryan!! A great QB for the Jacks and even better man!

Go Jacks!!
    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Re: Berry named Draddy FINALIST!!

Congrats to Ryan!!

He was my Lab Teacher in Human Physiology and he knew what he was talking about and made it fun. He remembered me two summers later when I interviewed him for the Collegian, he's a great person and a great football player.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
      Congrats to Ryan!!

He was my Lab Teacher in Human Physiology and he knew what he was talking about and made it fun. He remembered me two summers later when I interviewed him for the Collegian, he's a great person and a great football player.
      La la land

Comment

This is absolutely great news...for Ryan...and for SDSU! The "firsts" just keep coming, and I was excited to hear that Ryan had made the finalist list. He and Caitlin are an outstanding couple and how they fit everything into 24 hours a day is amazing. I am pleased that Ryan is getting a great post-graduate scholarship as that will be VERY helpful to them.

Comment

This is a very nice award for Ryan to win. He deserves it. I see him and his family at BB games and they seem like a very nice family. Good job Ryan.
          Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUJack3031 View Post
            La la land

What was the point of that? I'm not trying to start anything just want to know why you felt that need to respond to my post with that

Comment

La la land
              And what is this supposed to mean?

Comment

"With 42 career touchdown passes, Berry is one touchdown pass away from tying Ted Wahl for the SDSU record."

I didn't realize that.
                Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Mango seems to be a big fan of Berry.

Comment

Mango's not alone in that. I don't care about how you feel about his playing but you can't argue what type of human being this kid is. I know one thing, if I would have been in his position coming out of high school there is no way I would have handled it nearly as well as he and Kaitlin have. I have a ton of respect for Ryan, Kaitlin and their families.
                    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                    -Leo Rosten

Comment

Hey I am with Mango, although I have not had the opportunity to meet Ryan in person I do admire him very much. He is just the guy that wears No 2 to me. The articles that TV of the Argus and others have done on Ryan and wife Catlin show what an outstanding person Ryan is. When you include spouse and young son, they make a wonderful family. Some day we may be need a doctor and it might be Dr. Berry. Ryan is not only an athlete but an outstanding student. I hope he wins out and if he does that will be an honor not only to Ryan but to SDSU.

Watertown must be very proud of their people who have attended SDSU. Just a two years ago or more, the late Marty Kranz was also nominated for this award.

Comment

Count me in on being a big fan of Berry as well. And you should leave comments like that out of this thread.

Congrats to Berry, he deserves it.

Comment

Berry has been a very good QB for SDSU and an even better ambassador of the type of player SDSU desires to have represent the university. Congrats to him on this award.
                          "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

What's your point??? There are several people on this board that are big fans of Ryan. I would love to see you do what that kid did coming out of high school with both parents being athletes, perusing careers in medicine and raising a son.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                              What's your point??? There are several people on this board that are big fans of Ryan. I would love to see you do what that kid did coming out of high school with both parents being athletes, perusing careers in medicine and raising a son.
                              There is no point. You have a man crush. I'm ok with that. I wasn't trying to prove anything, but just how you stated your post. "He remembered me two summers later" It was funny. That's all.

Everyone: When did I say I wasn't a fan of Berry's? I respect the guy too for all the obvious reasons and have never knocked on the guy. Jeepers ppl, relax....just a little sarcasm.

O...and moderators I'll leave it at that. I hope you could tell I didn't mean anything by it.
                              Last edited by SDSUJack3031; 10-30-2008, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X