Watch Parties for SDSU FOOTBALL games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch Parties for SDSU FOOTBALL games

Do you know of a scheduled party of Jacks backers set for any of the upcoming games?

If so, please share the information here.

Dakota Marker Game:
    Atlanta, GA - http://www.famouspubsports.com/ will be the hosting bar for the Atlanta area fans to gather and celebrate a great game/rivalry.

We will be joined by our Bison friends/rivals for what should be a spirited event both in Fargo and Atlanta.

If you're near Atlanta, come join in, and bring your friends!

Re: Watch Parties for SDSU FOOTBALL games

Will the game be televised in any way, shape, or form?

Comment

Originally posted by RunninRabbit View Post
      Will the game be televised in any way, shape, or form?
      With the game being sold out (and not at home...and on tv in north dakota anyhow) ... the administration needs to make it happen. simple as that.
      Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
        With the game being sold out (and not at home...and on tv in north dakota anyhow) ... the administration needs to make it happen. simple as that.
        NBC of ND is negotiating with KSFY for broadcast in SD. If that works out, then it will be available on satellite. If not, web broadcast may end up being solution.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
          NBC of ND is negotiating with KSFY for broadcast in SD. If that works out, then it will be available on satellite. If not, web broadcast may end up being solution.
          Well KSFY allowed a Northern game with Mary to be broadcast live to North Dakota, so it's maybe that's part of an agreement. They really need to get it on TV, though...not on computer screens. It can't be that hard to work it out.
          Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
            Well KSFY allowed a Northern game with Mary to be broadcast live to North Dakota, so it's maybe that's part of an agreement. They really need to get it on TV, though...not on computer screens. It can't be that hard to work it out.
            The KSFY issue would be if they have to take a National GAME feed in the same time slot. Given that it starts a 6 PM CST, it's in-between the afternoon games, and the prime time games, hopefully, they'll make it happen.

Comment

I have received confirmation from the NDSU SID that the game WILL BE AVAILABLE on satellite. Working out if analog or digital.

However, if you think there is interest in your area, make plans!!!

Both the SDSU and NDSU Alumni Associations are being very helpful about working this out.

Comment

I am pretty certain I can arrange for a party at Ben's Brewing Company here in Yankton. He has several big screens. I know some people gathered there for the Iowa State game. I'll talk to him soon. We'll just watch it on KSFY.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

17 days, 24 minutes 30... 29... 28... 27 seconds...

Comment

Originally posted by UTH View Post
                    17 days, 24 minutes 30... 29... 28... 27 seconds...
                    Only meaningful game left for Bison?

I will be posting a notice about Dakota Marker Watch parties to the SDSU "Fact A Day" at AGS, so PLEASE let me know where these Watch parties are being held by Wed 11/19.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                      Only meaningful game left for Bison?

Last one I'll prolly be able to see live for a couple years, so yes it is meaningful...

Comment

Game is on State Wide North Dakota and Western Minnesota.

I am working on a Vegas viewing party. Even If I dispise the lil bunny fans, I will post and invite you clowns..

peace!

Comment

A couple of comments/questions on this weekend's telecast.

If it is on KSFY will we not get the Texas Tech/Oklahoma game? Will that piss not Jacks fans off more or will they tune in?

Does anyone know of any gatherings in Pierre to watch the game? I may be in town Sat. night if I get my deer Friday or Saturday and would like to join other Jacks fans if possible.

Comment

Won't be an issue in Yankton, we get the Sioux City networks as well as Sioux Falls. I presume it will pre-empt the Oklahoma game in other parts of the state.
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Will any sdsu fans be in vegas for game!?

I got it narrowed down to a few sports books.. Working on it!

I will post here.

Comment

Working...
                              X