Who will get a Division I win first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will get a Division I win first?

Which team will get the first win for USD?
    08 Coyotee Football
    11.76%
    08-09 Coyotee Mens Basketball
    38.24%
    09 Coyotee Football
    29.41%
    09-10 Coyotee Mens Basketball
    20.59%
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Re: Who will get a Division I win first?

I think they'll win a football game next year. They will schedule some team that only wins 1 game this year to come to USD. That will be before the basketball season starts.
    This years men's basketball team will be better than the 09-10 basketball team. Next year, they do have teams like NJTI coming to Vermillion. That team didn't win a single game last year. I don't see them improving that much.
    I haven't looked at their schedule so this is just a guess.

Comment

If you count UND as D1, i would say their basketball team will be first

Comment

Who really cares, they are sitting in the backseat with their moms, looking at their Daddies up North!

But to anwser the question, I am having a tough time between Mt. Marty & Dakota State, but I am not sure if they play USD this year since they are someof the larger NAIA teams in the Area!

Comment

The Yoties first multiple-win D-1 season could come in hockey. It will only take them a few more years to get a team going.
          This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
          X