McNeese-SDSU Game Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McNeese-SDSU Game Pictures

If any of you guys are interested, my pictures of the game this past Saturday are up now on the Doc's Shots page of Geauxcowboys.com.

I do have some Hobo Day Parade pictures that I'll try to add this afternoon and/or tonight.

Note that these pictures are generally slanted for the McNeese fans and parents, so they are predominately of McNeese players. No offense to you guys and your fine team and University.

Doc's Shots

Edit: I just wanted to add that you just need to scoll down to get to this season's games.

Enjoy,
    Doc

Re: McNeese-SDSU Game Pictures

Thanks for the link to the pics.
    Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Great pic's Doc, thanks for sharing them!

Comment

Great pictures Doc. The only McNeese player I was cheering for was the TE Wes Mangan, I thought they were saying Chris Mangan the whole game so it got me excited but it turns out it's just Wes.

Comment

Great pictures Doc...BUT I got tired of reading "Derrick Fourroux runs for 8 yards." and then seeing a picture of him running all by himself. :-p

Man, he tore us up all game.
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
            Great pictures Doc...BUT I got tired of reading "Derrick Fourroux runs for 8 yards." and then seeing a picture of him running all by himself. :-p

Man, he tore us up all game.

Thanks, I think he is a little under-rated as a QB by a lot of fans, especially Southland Conf. fans.

He is a very tough young man.

Doc

Comment

Great pics Doc and best of luck the rest of the season!

Comment

Those were cool Doc, thanks!
                One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Working...
                X