Indiana State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana State

Anyone planning on attending the Indiana State game better get your hotel booked soon. It's Homecoming for them and a few of the better hotels are booked. I just got my room at the Holiday Inn. They have some left.

Re: Indiana State

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
    Anyone planning on attending the Indiana State game better get your hotel booked soon. It's Homecoming for them and a few of the better hotels are booked. I just got my room at the Holiday Inn. They have some left.
    I think I'm making the suicide run to the game, Jeff. Planning on leaving early that morning for the game only to turn around and head back home after the game ends. Looks like about a 4 1/2 drive from Milwaukee - depending on Chicago traffic.
    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

I will be on the Charter with the team. Don't forget if you don't already have tailgate plans, please join the Alumni Association's event:

http://www.statealum.com/s/357/index...=13&calcid=685

We already have 43 pre-registered!

Go Jackrabbits!

Comment

Plan to stop by the tailgate but its a little pricey for two adults and three kids. From what the ticket office said it sounds like the charter is staying at the Holiday Inn also which would explain the lack of double beds and the abundance of King suits.

Comment

Working...
        X