NDSU Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDSU Tickets

We are looking for tickets for the NDSU game but it looks like they are all sold out. Will SDSU have a section where we can purchase tickets through them? Or do we need to go through the NDSU ticket office?

Re: NDSU Tickets

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
    We are looking for tickets for the NDSU game but it looks like they are all sold out. Will SDSU have a section where we can purchase tickets through them? Or do we need to go through the NDSU ticket office?
    I just called the NDSU ticket office and the SDSU ticket office. Both said there is not a single seat left. SDSU was given an allotment but that is already sold out as well.

Wow...I guess we should have gotten on this earlier!

Comment

This was a hot ticket, lots of tickets were sold in August when the ticket office opened.

Any TV stations in SD going to pick up the TV coverage?

Comment

Thanks for the info guys. I thought a trip to Fargo was going to be in order this year but I guess I will end up at Cubbie's hopefully.

Or I could beat up my brother and steal his ticket

Comment

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
          This was a hot ticket, lots of tickets were sold in August when the ticket office opened.

Who knows? Good question. Since it's sold out, the admin on our side has to step up and make that happen...even if it costs a little.
          Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Keep an eye out on the ticket exchange forum on bisonville. Might be some tickets available, but they'll probably go quick.

There's also the possibility of SRO tickets being released the week of the game.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys. I thought a trip to Fargo was going to be in order this year but I guess I will end up at Cubbie's hopefully.

Or I could beat up my brother and steal his ticket

If you come up there will be tickets available at the door, there were many outside trying to sell tickets for yesterdays game!
              BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Were they selling them for face value?

Comment

Originally posted by reveroo View Post
                  Were they selling them for face value?

I have season tickets, so I didn't inquire, but a friend of mine said he had a couple offered to him for free, but also he didn't find out the exact details
                  BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Word on the street is Nov. 17th is the date their ticket holders have to say if they want their tickets or not. If not the tickets go on the block.
                    If you want a shot at tickets, here are two numbers to call November 17th:
                    Reg. Phone: 701-231-6378
                    Toll Free: 888-231-6378

Comment

If you don't have tickets KSFY will be broadcasting the game.
                      "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                      -Leo Rosten

Comment

they will be for sure?? thats great news, i might just sit at Cubbys and watch the game instead of heading to Fargo

Comment

they will be for sure?? thats great news, i might just sit at Cubbys and watch the game instead of heading to Fargo
                          I was told this by several football players in one of my classes.

Comment

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post

I read in today's Argus Leader that the game is on local TV. I can't remember what channel but with it being sold out and AT NDSU, that's not surprising.

I just hope next year that SDSU returns the favor. I'll be at the game regardless but unless SDSU can get more seating before then it's a joke. Standing for the whole game and being 11 deep in the end zone sucks. Unless the Dykhouse Center is done there will be less seating than last year. Less seating, better weather and earlier in the year all say it should be on TV. If you can sellout the NDSU game in November, it should sell out easily in October.
                            With how good the game was last year, SDSU lost out on potential future fans for games and students. I understand not putting it on TV if it's not a sellout but I'd like to hear the reasoning behind last years decision.

Comment

Sorry about the late post. I was messing around while you were all posting about it being on KSFY. It still said that in the Argus.

Comment

Working...
                              X