YOUR HELP WANTED: Brookings Register Coverage of SDSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YOUR HELP WANTED: Brookings Register Coverage of SDSU

I am asking any and everyone on board who reads the Brookings Register to leave their feedback about the coverage given to SDSU.
    I would like to gather feedback in order to develop future stories/plans/etc. For those who didn't know, I have slowly taken on the role of SDSU's beat reporter for the Register amid taking a full load of classes this semester. Your feedback is valuable to me and the staff at the Register.

Re: YOUR HELP WANTED: Brookings Register Coverage of SDSU

For the moment, let me just wish you luck. As a former SDSU journalism student and Collegian Sports Editor I've often wondered how fun it would be to be covering the Jacks in any capacity at this point in their history. I don't have anything at top of mind at this point, but I will have to make a point to see the Brooking Register coverage.

Good luck. Enjoy the opportunity. But don't work yourself to death. There were many times in my days at SDSU when I spent far too many hours at the Collegian offices and not quite enough on my course work. But I made it work.
    The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Working...
    X