Question for 89Rabbit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for 89Rabbit

We were discussing whether Georgia Southern paid the Teams' expenses to fly to Savannah when you guys visited? If so, will we get our expenses paid also?

Or this falls in the home & home contract with each Team paying their own way.

BTW, I will be making the return trip to Brookings next year. Love the atmosphere at SDSU.

See you in '09! Best of luck on the rest of your season.

Re: Question for 89Rabbit

Having read the thread on SDSU's 2009 schedule, you guys really have some good OOC teams this year.

2009 will be the year if the Jackrabbits plan on winning. We will be loaded with mostly sophs & freshman.

I expect a great game on 9/12/09. I do plan on arriving a few days early. This year most of us will fly into MSP and drive over to Brookings.

Looking forward to visiting your campus and hoping to eat some pheasant while I am in South Dakota.

89 rabbit and the Chain Gang.............where can we all meet on Friday night to enjoy dinner together? We will let you know as Sept gets closer on the number to expect for that Friday.

Best of Luck in '09.

Comment

Re: Question for 89Rabbit

Hey Eaglegus-2,

Good to hear from you. I have no info on the contract terms. It would be great to get together Friday night, glad to hear you are coming back to Brookings. We will chat more later.

89Rabbit

Go State!

Comment

Working...
      X