Post Season Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Season Baseball

Who wants to join me in attending a post season baseball game in New York. Oh wait, there won't be any post season games in New York..........gotta love it. The highest and one of the highest payrolls in baseball and no post season. Wonder what George thinks?

Re: Post Season Baseball

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    Who wants to join me in attending a post season baseball game in New York. Oh wait, there won't be any post season games in New York..........gotta love it. The highest and one of the highest payrolls in baseball and no post season. Wonder what George thinks?
    i dont think george is the one doing the thinking these days. in fact i think his health is so bad he wasnt even at the last game at yankee stadium. hank is the jerk , now, for the yankees. im a yankee fan and its been a great run of 13 straight years in the playoffs. they'll start a new streak next year. too bad carl pohlad cant spend just a little more of his moldy money and make the twins a champion. theyre doing pretty well without it but not quite good enough.

Comment

Re: Post Season Baseball

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
      Post of the day....hilarious!

Jeter was in Triple A, and A-Rod was in high school the last time the yankees missed the playoffs...it will be beautiful to not see them this year.

And the Mets fold again.....
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
      X