AgPhD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AgPhD

Just flipped to AgPhD on the boob tube. It reminded me that I saw Brian Hefty at the women's basketball game on Thursday night. It turns out Brian and Darren are both graduates of SDSU in Argibusiness. I wish these two nothing but the best. I wouldn't mind watching basketball games in the Hefty Seeds Fieldhouse.
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Re: AgPhD

The Hefty brothers are loyal SDSU grads and successful farmers and businessmen. For a little more on their company, here's a link to their website: http://www.agphd.com/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack
      Just flipped to AgPhD on the boob tube.  It reminded me that I saw Brian Hefty at the women's basketball game on Thursday night.  It turns out Brian and Darren are both graduates of SDSU in Argibusiness.  I wish these two nothing but the best.  I wouldn't mind watching basketball games in the Hefty Seeds Fieldhouse.
      I knew Brian faily well during our years at SDSU, of course, he knew a lot of people. Kind of a "networking" business minded guy from the day he was born. Hefty seeds is a great supporter of SDSU athletics along with many other businesses in the state and surrounding areas. Check with your bank the next time your home, a lot of SDSU grads in that business.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Plus, it is a great show. I love watching it even tho I am now only remotely involved in ongoing ag operations.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

I was back tracking looking for the movie thread, and found this one and I dont recall reading this thread at all. I love to watch the AgPhD show as I am really a farmer at heart, but operationally I am Rip Van Winkle and have been asleep for more than twenty years, so watching this show I learn a great deal about how current farming should work. Thanks to the Hefty brothers for their support and we hope they continue to be big supporters of SDSU athletics.
          Last edited by Nidaros; 12-28-2009, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X