Internet Radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet Radio

Looking for a good site to listen to some tunes while I work on the computer...anyone know of a good place to go?

Re: Internet Radio

www.sirius.com

You have to have a subscription, but I think they will let you try it for a few days for free.
    Go Big! Go Blue! Go Jacks!

Comment

At work we frequently use www.pandora.com since it is free.

Comment

live365.com
        “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

If you have iTunes on your computer (free from http://www.apple.com/itunes ), hit the Internet Radio icon and there are about a gazillion free streamed music choices organized by genre.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Yahoo's Launchcast ( http://music.yahoo.com) internet radio is my preference.  There you get to rate every song, album and artist that gets played to you and then over time the songs that get played are customized to your liking.  You can try it for free for a while but then you have to pay $4/month but that gets rid of all commercials.  I'd honestly pay $10-20 per month if I had to.  I've been doing it for years at work and I don't know what I'd do without it.  Lastly, if you want to listen to preset stations by genre they have over 100 of them.  

Comment

Count me in as a Launchcast guy.
              "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Working...
              X