Argus Live Chat at 2pm today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Argus Live Chat at 2pm today

In case you are lurking here instead of there. Go over and keep TV company for a while.
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Re: Argus Live Chat at 2pm today

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs...NTPAGECAROUSEL

Argus-Leader.com

Upper left button - SDSU click it and there.

May need to register as at the Argus though.

Comment

WTF, I think someone drugged the chat today Doesn't work for me.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman View Post
        WTF, I think someone drugged the chat today Doesn't work for me.
        It has been off and on. Terry is having technical problems. The transcript should be available later I assume.

Comment

It seems as though the Live Chat went down from about 2:40 today and I never resumed. I left around 3:10 anyways and it wasn't working yet.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
            It seems as though the Live Chat went down from about 2:40 today and I never resumed. I left around 3:10 anyways and it wasn't working yet.
            It came back and Terry answered all the questions. I think you can view the archived chat on Terry's blog.
            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
              It came back and Terry answered all the questions. I think you can view the archived chat on Terry's blog.
              Yes, you can. The live blog is a great idea and it seems to be going over very well. I have to read it afterwards, though, as I dare not attend while at work.
              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I was wondering if we could somehow leave messages on here to ask Terry in his live chat if we aren't able to actually participate in the live blog. Then, maybe someone could ask the questions that anyone put on here during the blog?

Comment

I'd guess he lurks here occasionally, but why not just e-mail the guy directly with questions? I'm sure his address is on the Argus web site somewhere.

Not that I wouldn't love to have him spend lots of time here, but I think his time would be better spent chasing down answers to any good questions he gets from us all. (Note implicit assumption that the questions you'd ask Vandrovec are good ones . . . )
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Guess I figured that was the point of the "live chat"...thought it would be better to have someone type him the questions so he wouldn't have to wrtie the question from his email and then the answer. I guess I'm not that good with technology either, not real sure how the live blog thing works.

Comment

Originally posted by RABBITALUM08 View Post
                      I was wondering if we could somehow leave messages on here to ask Terry in his live chat if we aren't able to actually participate in the live blog. Then, maybe someone could ask the questions that anyone put on here during the blog?
                      Someone asked Terry this same question in last week's blog. He said it was a good idea and he is going to try and look into the chat software they are using. This would allow people to ask questions ahead of time and he would try to get to them during the live chat session.

Comment

**Bump**

One note. In TV's most recent blog post he commented that questions could be posted to the blog and he would transfer them to his chat. So load him up now if you can't be there.
                        "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                        -Leo Rosten

Comment

Working...
                        X