X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Article on the Jacks

http://www.championshipsubdivisionne...&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

Re: Interesting Article on the Jacks

I forgot about Kent Schmidt and haven't been reading his stuff lately. If I remember correctly he was affiliated with the Bison is some way before. Maybe I'm wrong. He definitely seems to know a little something about FCS and DII football in the upper midwest.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

This was a very well written article. It's nice to read something where some research has been done compared to the pure opinion and speculation in the St Cloud Times article.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
        I forgot about Kent Schmidt and haven't been reading his stuff lately. If I remember correctly he was affiliated with the Bison is some way before. Maybe I'm wrong. He definitely seems to know a little something about FCS and DII football in the upper midwest.
        "BisonKent" (on AGS) is a NDSU grad who started doing D2football.com reporting, and moved up with the Bison to D-I reporting. He has done a good game in reporting on the West. I believe he now lives in Waterloo? IA.

Good assessment.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
          "BisonKent" (on AGS) is a NDSU grad who started doing D2football.com reporting, and moved up with the Bison to D-I reporting. He has done a good game in reporting on the West. I believe he now lives in Waterloo? IA.

Good assessment.
          I not sure where he lives now, but Kent used to be in Kansas when he wrote for D2 football but he no doubt could have moved to Waterloo. I believe his writing is a side line and he has another job so yes Kent has to work overtime to keep up on other teams. He is a North Dakota native and a grad of NDSU. He obviously did his home work on Campbell and Kjerstad injuries and their affect on the second half. That's not to put down WIU's effort, but I feel these two played a major role in containing WIU's offense in the first half.

Comment

This is a great write up/summary of FCS football. If people could continue to post this each week I will definitely read it! Rep points to you launcher46!

Comment

Working...
            X