Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cap'n Cat is Back and Right Proud Of The Jacks!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cap'n Cat is Back and Right Proud Of The Jacks!!

Outstanding performance vs YSU and way to hold on and cinch a win v Western. There are different ways to win and you found one of them! This is a surging Jack squad with a ton of grit which is headed for conference and national greatness.

So, who the heck is going to the UNIDome on Saturday, because The Cap'n is and wants to meet up with as many Jacks fans as he can. My humble tailgater is in the parking lot west and a hair south of the Dome. Look for my black Ford SuperCrew and two UNI flags on a 20 foot pole. Stop by for a dog and a beer and some laughs. Bring those scintillating Jack coeds, wives and gf's, too, for pic posts!!

Gonna have Lieutenant and Corporal Cats there along with Uncle D1B, maybe. They have fond memories of the SDSU/UCA game we saw in Brookings a couple years ago and both say that the Jackrabbits are their second favorite college team behind UNI! They'll be bringing their SDSU cowbell, too.

Go Jacks! Go Cats! Go MoValley!

Re: Cap'n Cat is Back and Right Proud Of The Jacks!!

Welcome back little kitty. 3-0 in the MVFC would be a great start and would no doubt give us an advantage if several top teams would fail to win this weekend. After seeing your performance against USD I have to wonder if you guys are down this year. Looking forward to the game. Check your inbox Mr. Kitty

Comment

I will be at the UNIDome at the SDSU Alumni Tailgate tent:

http://www.statealum.com/s/357/index...=13&calcid=685

Go State!

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman View Post
        Welcome back little kitty. 3-0 in the MVFC would be a great start and would no doubt give us an advantage if several top teams would fail to win this weekend. After seeing your performance against USD I have to wonder if you guys are down this year. Looking forward to the game. Check your inbox Mr. Kitty

The USD game was an adjustments game, no doubt.

Comment

We will be there!!! Will be at the SDSU Alumni Tent, but doesn't look like you are far from there Cap'n, so maybe we can wander that way. Re your reference to cowbells, are you telling me that UNI will let us ring our cowbells at the game?? Should be a great game. Haven't been to UNI since about 1954 or 1955, when we played football down there, and it was still Iowa State Teachers College...God, I'm old. GO JACKS!!!

P.S. Have room for two who might want to share expenses. Leave SF at 9 a.m., back by midnight Saturday night. Anybody interested, PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit View Post
            I will be at the UNIDome at the SDSU Alumni Tailgate tent:

http://www.statealum.com/s/357/index...=13&calcid=685

Go State!

Cap'n Cat's truck will be right at where the "D" is in "West Dome Lot"

Saw on the official UNI Athletics site that there is MUCH road construction around the Dome. May want to check that out.

Comment

Going to be there. Its going to be awesome! Second game for me on my 3 game SDSU tour of the midwest (been to all the places before though).
              Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
              -Ben Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack 1738

Comment

Bring your girlfriends, wives, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by CapnCat View Post
                  Bring your girlfriends, wives, etc.
                  Is Mama Cat joining the festivities? Or just Lt. & Corp. Cats?

This should be MoValley highlight game, maybe even of the season.

Comment

I plan on attending along with my oldest daughter. She and I are meeting my dad at the game. If we get a chance, we'll stop on by, Cat.
                    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Working...
                    X