Game Thread: Western Illinois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Thread: Western Illinois

Two and a half hours to game time . . . all of us who can't be there can settle in here instead.

(By the way, for the next few weeks, I probably won't be able to start a game thread, so another one of y'all can feel free . . . I like the standard of putting "Game Thread: " in the title, to keep things all nice and neat and tidy . . .
    "I think we'll be OK"

Re: Game Thread: Western Illinois

Can't wait to get this one going.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Field seems to be pretty dry from walking on it. Another late arriving crowd at CAS.

Comment

Filbert - are you able to bring up the video feed yet? It says it's available, but I haven't been able to bring it up yet. Just the audio
        "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

never mind - just came on
          "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
            Filbert - are you able to bring up the video feed yet? It says it's available, but I haven't been able to bring it up yet. Just the audio
            It's up now.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

The WNAX audio on the video is kinda horked up . . . not hearing the pre-game with Stig . . . can hear Jerry O just fine . . .
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                The WNAX audio on the video is kinda horked up . . . not hearing the pre-game with Stig . . . can hear Jerry O just fine . . .
                It was like that for me last week too. Could here Jerry O great but could just barely hear Steve.

Comment

Audio is definitely "horked". I just wanted to say horked after filbert did.

Comment

OK, the audio on the video feed is utterly unusable. Oster is blasting out of the speakers, everything else can barely be heard.

Unacceptable. Somebody in Brookings give somebody in the press box a call!
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

how does the audio match up with the video?

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Let's use the field position.

Comment

I love the quick slant

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                            OK, the audio on the video feed is utterly unusable. Oster is blasting out of the speakers, everything else can barely be heard.

Unacceptable. Somebody in Brookings give somebody in the press box a call!
                            I put in a call to someone who can relay the info.

Comment

nice coverage

Comment

Working...
                              X