Nana Show and VB Match Replays on Mediacom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nana Show and VB Match Replays on Mediacom

The Nana Allison-Brewer Show and home volleyball match replays will air on the Mediacom Connections channel in South Dakota, Minnesota and Iowa. Here is the schedule.

In South Dakota and Minnesota

Home Volleyball Replays: Monday through Thursday, Noon to 2 p.m.; Friday, 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.

The Nana Allison-Brewer Show: Monday through Thursday, 11:30 a.m.; Friday, 1:30 p.m.

In Iowa

Home Volleyball Replays: Friday, 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.

The Nana Allison-Brewer Show: Friday, 1:30 p.m.

Congrats to Mark Burgers and Micah Grenz for putting together a nice schedule with Mediacom. More to come.
    Last edited by JimmyJack; 09-10-2008, 10:30 AM.
    Holy nutmeg!

Re: Nana Show and VB Match Replays on Mediacom

What the heck? No love for the volleyball team just because they haven't been winning? I guess it's easy as hell to go along for the ride when they are playing in the NCAA tournament. There were pages full when the football, basketball, etc. teams lose.

Go volleyball! You girls rock. Even if only 300-400 fans come to watch, your still the best

Comment

"Blue
      Has at least one Bison tattoo Join Date: Feb 2007

Re: SDSU Rabbits

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unless some sort of miracle happens it's not gonna be even close. Bison in three...if there was a mercy rule I'd take it. Might make the trip up to see what happens. "

Blue, that is some bull...

Comment

Well....Unless they bring their A+++ game it's not gonna be close. When I watched the Bison this spring they looked impressive. The Jacks have a lot of work to do to get caught up with NDSU this year. Plus I knew Jennifer Lopez was going to be good for the Bison, but not as good as she has been. I'm not apologizing for being realistic.

Comment

I don't remember you being realistic before the women's WNIT game last year. I thought, from what I read on the board, that SDSU was supposed to freakin' win it all... then lost out in the first round? Why wasn't anyone realistic then? Just saying....

Comment

Originally posted by SDHoops View Post
            I don't remember you being realistic before the women's WNIT game last year. I thought, from what I read on the board, that SDSU was supposed to win it and lost out in the first round? Why wasn't anyone realistic then? Just saying....
            You're bringing up a basketball game last year, why?

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman View Post
              You're bringing up a basketball game last year, why?
              To simply point out that the realistic point of view in which you speak of. I'm just saying you weren't realistic before and the basketball game was one that stood out. Last I knew, anytime two teams took the court, everyone had a chance.

Comment

Please refrain from cross-posting here posts from other discussion boards. Thanks.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Apparently I struck a nerve with someone on here.
                  Negative rep points:
                  a fat **** who sits in the middle section with a blue hat who takes up space. It's called a diet chubby ass. Not a true Jackrabbit fan..just goes to games for the munchies

Comment

Working...
                  X