Capital One Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capital One Bowl

I looked for another post about this but didn't find one. If there is already one, I apologize.

NDSU's mascot, Thundar, is in the running for the Capital One's Mascot Challenge!

Everyone should vote to help make him the mascot of the year! He's the only FCS mascot in the running. Common, everyone. Help out your fellow MVFC and FSC comrades!

www.capitalonebowl.com

Vote early! Vote often!

Re: Capital One Bowl

Beware of the crap forsaken CAPTCHA thing. I had to try 7 times to finally enter the right code.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I'm conflicted . . . on the one hand, yay FCS, on the other hand, does NDSU really need our help to add to their self-image?
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
        I'm conflicted . . . on the one hand, yay FCS, on the other hand, does NDSU really need our help to add to their self-image?
        Always appreciated...

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
          Bingo.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
            Beware of the crap forsaken CAPTCHA thing. I had to try 7 times to finally enter the right code.
            I quit after three tries.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

If you vote you can also vote to get the Jackrabbit a scholarship.
              Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
              -Ben Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack 1738

Comment

Working...
              X