Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jacks Win The Fairway Club Invitational !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacks Win The Fairway Club Invitational !!!

Congrats to Coach B. and the Jack Golf team. SDSU shot 288 today for a two day total of 580.

The Jacks bested a 12 team field that included Kansas, Nebraska, Western Illinois (last years Summit Conference Champ), and Drake.

I don't have the individual results, but Trent Peterson finished 2nd overall.

Re: Jacks Win The Fairway Club Invitational !!!

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...ATCLID=1578681

And the hits they just keep-a-comming for the SDSU Men's golf Team!!

Nice work fellas and congrats to Coach Baszler and the team for their first Divison I TEAM win!!

Just one more accomplishment for the SDSU Athletic Department that a lot of people thought would never happen when moving to Division I.
    I'm thinking the SDSU teams and coaches are getting used to proving the naysayers wrong!

Go Jacks!!
    Last edited by propar80; 09-09-2008, 03:18 PM. Reason: Posted link from GoJacks.com
    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by Johhnyping View Post
      Congrats to Coach B. and the Jack Golf team. SDSU shot 288 today for a two day total of 580.

The Jacks bested a 12 team field that included Kansas, Nebraska, Western Illinois (last years Summit Conference Champ), and Drake.

I don't have the individual results, but Trent Peterson finished 2nd overall.
      Great news, keep it up Coach B. Show those southern Big 12 teams how to play fall golf.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

This is a huge victory for the Men's golf team. Nice start to the season also. A true testiment to the athletic department as a whole.

Go Jacks!!!
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Ordinarily I would not pay too much attention to golf, but saw in tonights Brookings Register had an article that stated that the team was in second place behind Western Illionis so I thought I would check this thread. Congradualations to the Golf team. A big big win especially over Western Illinois who was Summit League champs last year.

Comment

Working...
          X