Jacks in Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacks in Florida

The volleyball team heads down to Florida tomorrow for 2 tough tournaments this weekend. Weather could play a factor this weekend with Hanna and Ike looking to hit the Florida coast. Good luck to the volleyball team this weekend and safe travels to them.

Re: Jacks in Florida

Originally posted by thebluehatman View Post
    The volleyball team heads down to Florida tomorrow for 2 tough tournaments this weekend. Weather could play a factor this weekend with Hanna and Ike looking to hit the Florida coast. Good luck to the volleyball team this weekend and safe travels to them.
    If staying on the Gulf side (FGCC & FSU) they'll be fine, maybe get rained on. Ike won't be an issue. Hanna may bring some rain.

GOOD LUCK LADIES!!

Comment

Thursday and Friday are in Coral Gables, Saturday and Sunday are in Tallahasse

Comment

Hanna will be an issue in Miami area tomorrow and more up in GA/SC for Fri.

Miami to Tallahassee is a LONG Way! (Think Mitchell to Rapid City). I've done that drive (Miami to Tally) and it was about 8 hours on the road, and NOTHING from Port St. Lucie to Orlando.

Hope they're flying into Tally.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
          Hanna will be an issue in Miami area tomorrow and more up in GA/SC for Fri.

Miami to Tallahassee is a LONG Way! (Think Mitchell to Rapid City). I've done that drive (Miami to Tally) and it was about 8 hours on the road, and NOTHING from Port St. Lucie to Orlando.

Hope they're flying into Tally.
          If you're talking 8 hours you better make that Mitchell to Rapid City and back again!
          Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
            If you're talking 8 hours you better make that Mitchell to Rapid City and back again!

Don't get to fly 95/120 MPH in FLA like do on I-90 in SD. Plus, takes an hour to go from se corner of metro Orlando area, and I've suffered with 3 hours to make it from Miami to north of West Palm Beach. There are no good alternatives to I-95 or the Florida Tollway. One accident at those are miserable for hours.

Comment

The Jacks lost 3-0 to Miami last night and 3-1 to Alabama this morning. They lost a 5 set match to VCU after leading 2-1.

Comment

Working...
              X