The new academic year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new academic year.

It's time to start another year of college. I have a son who will be a freshman at State this year. How many other SDSU parents on the board?
    Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Re: The new academic year.

Freshman son for us also. Moving in on Sunday, the day we officially become "empty nesters"!

Comment

Check with your kids to see if they're in MCOM 151. It's a huge class (200+) of first year students... and if they're in that class, JimmyJack is their professor.
      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Not an SDSU parent, just got back from taking my oldest to Gustavus Adolphus in St. Peter, so I am a Gustie Dad.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Moved in daughter on Sunday. She will be sophmore. Found out yesterday that I liked moving her in to dorms this year much better than last. Second floor is much easier climb for this old fart. One more daughter at home who is a senior in high school and will be attending SDSU next year. So back to third floor. Anyone here let me know if you can help me move her in next year!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Life View Post
            Moved in daughter on Sunday. She will be sophmore. Found out yesterday that I liked moving her in to dorms this year much better than last. Second floor is much easier climb for this old fart. One more daughter at home who is a senior in high school and will be attending SDSU next year. So back to third floor. Anyone here let me know if you can help me move her in next year!!
            HAHA, guess you just have to have a little suck Jack. We moved our freshman into a first floor room
            Well, ok, no suck involved. He has a sophomore roomie.

Comment

Originally posted by 76Rabbit View Post
              HAHA, guess you just have to have a little suck Jack. We moved our freshman into a first floor room
              Well, ok, no suck involved. He has a sophomore roomie.
              That worked for my son too!
              Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Working...
              X