Coach Allison-Brewer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach Allison-Brewer

Coach Allison-Brewer begins her Jackrabbit career as Head Coach with a 3 sets to 1 win over Southeast Missouri State. Congrats Coach and many more.

Re: Coach Allison-Brewer

Southeast Missouri is the defending co-champions of the Ohio Valley Conference and picked to finish high in that conference again this year. So this was a nice win to get.

Comment

Ladies lose to Idaho in 3 sets this morning. They play Middle Tennessee State tonight at 7:30 pm.

Comment

Jacks lose to MTSU 3 sets to 1. All of the sets appeared to be closely contested. IMHO it seems to be good showing against the #15 ranked team in the country, considering the players losses and coaching change from a year ago. Good luck next week-end ladies.

Comment

I was thrilled with our performance down in Tennessee. Considering everything, to get one win; play Idaho tough (we listened to that one); and then win a set and contest in the others against MTSU, was a pretty good start for a team that lost four seniors (three starters), another senior and sophomore, who played lots of minutes (stolen by AP and Washington State). And the two starting freshmen certainly showed they are going to be good additions to the team. It will still be a tough season, but I think we are going to do just fine in the coming years.

Comment

I am looking forward to hearing Coach Allison-Brewer speak at this months luncheon in SF.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Coach Allison-Brewer for 2012 President!!! Woo hoo you go girl

Comment

"I think we'll be OK." (The phrase "I think we'll be OK" is an official SDSUFans.com board trademark for filbert, although he's more than happy to let other posters use it--as long as they're talking about SDSU.)
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Here is a link to a story in the Argus Leader from TV. Also a note at the bottom about the kicking situation on the football team. Remember to hit the "Recommend" button at the top of the article.

Go State!!!
                  Go Jacks!!!
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

First episode of The Nana Allison Brewer Show, featuring an interview with Ohio Angner, coming tomorrow a.m.
                    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
                    X