Get'em while their HOT!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get'em while their HOT!!

Looks like tickets go on sale at the Arena boxoffice here in SF tomorrow at 10:00 am for the 2009 Summit League Men's and Women's Basketball Tournament.
    By the sounds of the article, they would like/expect to see the session tickets go so fast they don't hit the open market.
    It also advises NOT to wait for single game tickets...Believe me...I won't be.

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs...33/1002/sports

Go Jacks!!
    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Re: Get'em while their HOT!!

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
    Looks like tickets go on sale at the Arena boxoffice here in SF tomorrow at 10:00 am for the 2009 Summit League Men's and Women's Basketball Tournament.
    By the sounds of the article, they would like/expect to see the session tickets go so fast they don't hit the open market.
    It also advises NOT to wait for single game tickets...Believe me...I won't be.

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs...33/1002/sports

Go Jacks!!
    I'll be buying mine on Friday. I'm otherwise occupied tomorrow.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Someone with access to Bisonville might want to post this info. Or...on the other hand, let all the Jackrabbit fans buy first and then let them know!!

It would sure help the persona of the Summit League if this baby sold out in a month and definitely would make SDSU and SF a canadate for more Summit League Tournaments. Gotta get a hold of this SF market, beyond SDSU alumni, IMHO.

Go Jacks!!
      SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

I will have my pass tomorrow. I really hope this works well for Sioux Falls and the region really comes and supports this. This is a big step forward for Sioux Falls considered a college sports town. IMO college is where the hype needs to be, not in there minor league affiliates.
        We...ARE...STATE!
        SOUTH...DAKOTA...STATE!!

Comment

I'm a little bummed, I have a meeting at 10 or I would be down there at that time. Guess I'll have to wait to get mine till 11:30. Hopefully the Bison faithful don't come out in force that early.
          "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
          -Leo Rosten

Comment

I posted this over on the basketball thread also.

I don't think there are going to be too many reserved seats left available by tonight. When I got to the Arena at 10:30 the best I could do was 5th row in the balcony at center court.

The reserved section is the lower bowl plus the first eight rows of the balcony.
            "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
            -Leo Rosten

Comment

Working...
            X