Football Open House Monday Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Open House Monday Night

There is an open house party tomorrow night at CAS from 6 until 8 for those who can't wait til Thursday night. There will be free food and season tickets will be on sale. And of course the football team will be there too.

Re: Football Open House Monday Night

I'd be tempted to run up there tonight, but we have school stuff for the children that I probably shouldn't miss. I'll be interested to see some reports on how this event comes off. It sounds like a great idea. Next year, I'll have to plan on getting up there for this event.
    The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

i will be there.

Comment

Hopefully they can get some more Season Tickets sold out there today. It's a great idea and I wonder if they're throwing in a tour of the new Wellness Center??
        $108, $216 for two, plus my annual donation...might have been the easiest decision I've made the last few years!!

Go Jacks!!
        SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman View Post
          There is an open house party tomorrow night at CAS from 6 until 8 for those who can't wait til Thursday night. There will be free food and season tickets will be on sale. And of course the football team will be there too.
          I've got a planning meeting with the hospital brass tonight or I'd run up there. Looking forward to Thursday. Give us a report tonight BH and spice up this lame board a bit.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Got something going on tonight as well, but already have my season tickets and will see the time under the lights on Thursday night!

Comment

me and the roommates are heading out right now!
              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

A lot of 1st and 2nd team vs. scout team going on at Open House. O'Brien looks good passing. Haven't seen much special teams so no idea how that stands. A few new plays added to the book from the looks of things. Our rookie recievers are good sized. Wouldn't be surprised to see Rollin get some reps in.

Comment

Berry looked sharp...Ryan Crawford is listed second on the two-deep. Conrad Kjerstad, whom I thought played excellently last year, looked very sharp and intercepted a couple of passes for the D. Priddy continued to look sharp as the punted, and really nailed several (one 60 yards in the air) on pressure rush practice.

The last thing was the two kickers. Sophmore Peter Reifenrath (sp?) is listed first on the two-deep (he kicks left-footed), with the freshman Kyle Harris from Missouri (right-footed) listed at #2. Both did some reasonably good kicks from the 25 (my guess is that most of them would have been good from at least the 40). However, Harris' kick were pretty slow at getting up out of the blocking area. Only time will tell, I guess, but sort of hope we don't need to rely on the kickers in this game, anyway. There were no kickoffs, but word was that Harris might have the stronger leg??

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                    Berry looked sharp...Ryan Crawford is listed second on the two-deep. Conrad Kjerstad, whom I thought played excellently last year, looked very sharp and intercepted a couple of passes for the D. Priddy continued to look sharp as the punted, and really nailed several (one 60 yards in the air) on pressure rush practice.

The last thing was the two kickers. Sophmore Peter Reifenrath (sp?) is listed first on the two-deep (he kicks left-footed), with the freshman Kyle Harris from Missouri (right-footed) listed at #2. Both did some reasonably good kicks from the 25 (my guess is that most of them would have been good from at least the 40). However, Harris' kick were pretty slow at getting up out of the blocking area. Only time will tell, I guess, but sort of hope we don't need to rely on the kickers in this game, anyway. There were no kickoffs, but word was that Harris might have the stronger leg??
                    We are going to need a solid kicking game and I'm afraid we might not have one. I guess time will tell. We've been spoiled lately and have almost always had the advantage in the kicking game. I hate to lose that advantage.
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                    X