Media Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Media Day

Media Day was today for the fall sports. It will be interesting to see if there are any stories tonight.

Re: Media Day

KWSN was there, Craig and John had coach and player interviews all afternoon on their show. If anyone else heard them and enjoyed the coverage, you may consider dropping them an e-mail to show your support

Even more excited for the season to begin after hearing Berry and Stig talk!

Comment

Free videos coming soon (later tonight or tomorrow morning) on gojacks.com.
      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

There's a short video on KSFY regarding the upcoming season.

http://www.ksfy.com/sports/headlines/27110034.html

Go Jacks !!
        “Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
          KWSN was there, Craig and John had coach and player interviews all afternoon on their show. If anyone else heard them and enjoyed the coverage, you may consider dropping them an e-mail to show your support

Even more excited for the season to begin after hearing Berry and Stig talk!
          Since I don't listen to KWSN anymore, who is John and what happened to the guy from Rapid City that replaced Mike Hendrickson?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Life View Post
            Since I don't listen to KWSN anymore, who is John and what happened to the guy from Rapid City that replaced Mike Hendrickson?
            John replaced Bob who retired recently. Don't know much else about him other than he is a Husker fan and I think maybe came from a job in Arizona...

Comment

John was working at a radio station in Worthington. He is a graduate of UNL and his mother lives in Arizona. I think I have that much pieced together. On another level he has a pretty good knowledge of sports outside of Sioux Falls or Rapid City High Schools so he's a good upgrade. Now if they could just find a way to make it Sports Talk with John & someone else.
              "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
              -Leo Rosten

Comment

New roster pictures are up on Go Jacks.com including the incoming freshman.

Comment

Working...
                X