Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colbert discovers Canton, S.D.

http://www.comedycentral.com/colbert...videoId=178714

It will be 3 minutes and 19 seconds of your life which you will never get back.

"What's up Canton, South Dakota? Not a g*d-d*mned thing!"

Move along, Stephen . . . move along . . .
    "I think we'll be OK"

Re: Colbert discovers Canton, S.D.

At least they spelled the town's name right.
    This space for lease.

Comment

I saw that a couple days ago and laughed pretty hard.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Sounds like he is going to do it for all the Cantons in the US. Heard it on the radio this morning and almost died laughing.
        Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Originally posted by bub94 View Post
          Sounds like he is going to do it for all the Cantons in the US. Heard it on the radio this morning and almost died laughing.
          Yeah, I think he started in Canton, Ohio to Canton, Georgia to Canton, Kansas to Canton, South Dakota.

I got a good laugh out of it too. People are way too uptight and have obviously never seen his show if they are offended by this.

Comment

I wasn't offended, but I did think it was dumb and not really funny at all. I'm with filbert.....3 minutes and 39 seconds of my life I won't get back.

If people get upset about this...well...they need to get a life....IMO.

Comment

Working...
            X