Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone having problems with Argus-Leader's RSS feeds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone having problems with Argus-Leader's RSS feeds?

I'm getting Terry V's blog entries very consistently, but I just noticed that I'm not getting ANY of the Argus' news articles via my RSS feed (I use Bloglines).

Anyone else out there subscribe to the RSS feed of the Argus' news feeds? Are you getting them? Is it just me?

Stu? TV? Buddies! I know you lurk here . . . go find your propellerhead down the hall and ask him if the RSS feed is farked. Thx.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Re: Anyone having problems with Argus-Leader's RSS feeds?

Originally posted by filbert View Post
    I'm getting Terry V's blog entries very consistently, but I just noticed that I'm not getting ANY of the Argus' news articles via my RSS feed (I use Bloglines).

Anyone else out there subscribe to the RSS feed of the Argus' news feeds? Are you getting them? Is it just me?

Stu? TV? Buddies! I know you lurk here . . . go find your propellerhead down the hall and ask him if the RSS feed is farked. Thx.
    Everything worked fine today. I just use the RSS reader built into Safari and Mobile Safari. I have also used Google Reader from time to time and just checked that. Worked fine there, too. I'll check again tomorrow.
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
    X