2009 verbal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 verbal

Kelly Hermann, a standout member of the state champion Stevens Raiders who will be a senior this year, has been offered and accepted for the Lady Jacks 2009 Volleyball team after a great team camp showing this summer. She turned down an offer from Wyoming in volleyball and several other schools in track.

Re: 2009 verbal

There will be three girls that sign tomorrow. Hermann plus two tall girls from Nebraska, both over 6'1". I did not know about the two Nebraska girls until recently when I had a friend down in Nebraska say the Jacks had two commits. It sounds like one is 6'3" and the other is about 6'1". Not bad signings

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman View Post
      There will be three girls that sign tomorrow. Hermann plus two tall girls from Nebraska, both over 6'1". I did not know about the two Nebraska girls until recently when I had a friend down in Nebraska say the Jacks had two commits. It sounds like one is 6'3" and the other is about 6'1". Not bad signings
      I believe they are both out of the Omaha area.

Comment

Jacks defeat UMKC 3 sets to 1. Finish season Sunday at Centenary. A nice job this season with a young squad. With their 3 signees, the future looks bright.

Comment

Jacks sweep Centenary. Finish 5th in the Summit League with a 500 league mark. It was a nice season for a very young team and new coaching staff.

Comment

Just heard earlier today that assistance VB coach Kim Fletcher has stepped down and is going to Europe to play VB instead of coach. Wishing her good luck as she appears to be a great person. Maybe someday she will be back? Still has that drive in her to compete and play while she is young. Sounds like she has an excellent recruiting class coming in next year. I have also heard some coffee shop talk about a junior college VB player. I do know the Junior College national tournament is going on in the next few days in Omaha?

GBGBGJ

Comment

Working...
            X