Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach Baszler

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...ATCLID=1549787

Congrats to Coach Baszler in accepting the full time Men's and Women's Golf Coach position.

Can't imagine how good he'll do as a full-time golf coach, considering what SDSU Men's and Women's Golf has accomplished over the past 5 years with him as a part-time coach.

Go Jacks!!
    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Re: Coach Baszler

rumor has it that he likes to frequent this message board. ;-) so congrats coach Baszler

Comment

Congrats to Coach Baszler!

He's not just a pretty face! He's a great coach and his teams are outstanding in the classroom in addition to showing vast improvement on the links. Coach Baszler is another great example of the AD giving a talented young man a chance at the D2 level and he has made the most of it and earned full time status.

There is a lot of excitement in the "golf community" around SDSU's Golf Teams and that has a lot to do with his efforts. Just a few years ago the kids with a lot of talent had to leave the state to challenge themselves at the highest levels. Not any more! Coach Baszler has been able to keep many of the most talented players in state at SDSU.

It's going to be a great year for both the Men's and Women's Golf Teams at SDSU!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Coach Baszler is also a good luck charm. After attending literally hundreds of baseball games in my lifetime, I finally caught my first foul ball when the good Coach and I were recently taking in a Brewers game. Granted, it was a foul ball hit by the Mets' pitcher, but beggers can't be choosers.

In all seriousness, SDSU is lucky to have Baszler as their golf coach. It is a great move to open the full-time position and build the program. With a proposed increase in scholarship money, we could be a big time player in the midwest for golf talent.
        "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Working...
        X