New Season Ticket Promo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Season Ticket Promo

I know there was a Ticket Promo with Photos, but now GoJacks.com has one with video. Here it is. By the way that is my flag making the first scene.

Just click "New Season Ticket Video."

http://www.gojacks.com/mediaPlayer/v..._FILE_ID=70012

Re: New Season Ticket Promo

That's a great promo. I always thought that song would make a great football video. The season can't get here soon enough!

Go Jacks!!!
    “Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Someone might want to tell the ticket office that we are in the Missouri Valley Football Conference now.

Otherwise, good video.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
        Someone might want to tell the ticket office that we are in the Missouri Valley Football Conference now.

Otherwise, good video.
        That video has been around for awhile, before we joined the Gateway (now MV FB conference). If you are on the e-mail list they sent it early this year. I still think its a nice video. Gave me the chills tonight.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
          That video has been around for awhile, before we joined the Gateway (now MV FB conference). If you are on the e-mail list they sent it early this year. I still think its a nice video. Gave me the chills tonight.
          Not saying it isn't a good video. I got chills too. I'm just saying they posted the video to the website on the 28th, and it still has us in the Great West Conference for football, which is wrong. Looks a little tacky IMHO.

Maybe its tougher than I think it is to edit the text in a video like this, I just think if you're going to post a video like this on your website, you'd like to have the information correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
            Not saying it isn't a good video. I got chills too. I'm just saying they posted the video to the website on the 28th, and it still has us in the Great West Conference for football, which is wrong. Looks a little tacky IMHO.

Maybe its tougher than I think it is to edit the text in a video like this, I just think if you're going to post a video like this on your website, you'd like to have the information correct.
            I just watched the thing four times trying to figure out what the problem is. It mentions that we won the Dakota Marker game last year, but there's nothing about the Great West in that video. In fact, to make sure, I watched all three season ticket promos on there, and none of them includes the words "Great West" at all.
            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

If you go to the gojacks.com directly, you get this years promotional which doesn't mention the Great West. If you go to the link listed in the first post in this thread, you are going to a archived file that is actually last year's promotional. This years promotionals are also there but the one that starts automatically is last years. I also was confused at first as I was not seeing the wrong conference, but knew I had seen this video a year or so ago. Note Indiana is the team the women are playing from the 2007 WNIT, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post
                If you go to the gojacks.com directly, you get this years promotional which doesn't mention the Great West. If you go to the link listed in the first post in this thread, you are going to a archived file that is actually last year's promotional. This years promotionals are also there but the one that starts automatically is last years. I also was confused at first as I was not seeing the wrong conference, but knew I had seen this video a year or so ago. Note Indiana is the team the women are playing from the 2007 WNIT, etc.
                Ahh, thats what I was. The new video in the list does not mention Great West, it was the video that plays with this link above. My mistake, sorry.

Comment

Of topic a little, but anyone know how many football games will be available on the internet this year?
                  "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Speaking of season tickets, as a new ticket subscriber, when do you typically get the hard tickets?

Comment

My renewal notice stated tickets will be mailed out on August 15th.

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
                        Of topic a little, but anyone know how many football games will be available on the internet this year?
                        According to gojacks.com, it looks to me like all home games, plus Indiana State and NDSU will be available.
                        @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                        --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Looking at the tailgating prices and policy it mentions that a donation to the athletic department is required to reserve a spot. I have 4 season tickets and am interested in getting one of these reserved spots. Does anyone have a ballpark number as to what donation on top of owning season tickets and the rental price is needed to reserve a spot?

Comment

Sorry if I confused anyone but I did say click on "New Season Ticket Video," the link takes you to a video from a couple of years ago, but you have to click on the video selection on the left that says "New Season Ticket Video." Sorry I if confused anyone. Oh, and this is completely off topic but my meat judging teammates and I will be featured in the National Geographic magazine this fall.

Comment

Originally posted by i_got_a_fever View Post
                              Sorry if I confused anyone but I did say click on "New Season Ticket Video," the link takes you to a video from a couple of years ago, but you have to click on the video selection on the left that says "New Season Ticket Video." Sorry I if confused anyone. Oh, and this is completely off topic but my meat judging teammates and I will be featured in the National Geographic magazine this fall.
                              That's awesome. Congratulations!

Comment

Working...
                              X